#25

VED'S POV

"HOW DO YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN YOUR FACE BETWEEN HER THIGHS!"

She spat out. I was horrified.

"Vividha!"

Vividha's words were unexpected. She started speaking in herbu or something. I tried calming her down holding her hands. She pushed me

"Don't Touch Me Ved!"

I stood at a palm's distance.

"I just had a fight with her Vividha"

"Quite physical one I can see!"

She said pointing at Aarya's lipstick marks on my neck.

"She threw herself on me."

I exclaimed!

"And you let her!"

"No I pushed her away. She tried to kiss me, I moved my face away so she kissed my neck and then I got away from her"

"You want me to believe you?"

She said as if it was something that could never happen.

"Is that so difficult to do Vividha?"

I looked into her eyes trying find trust in them

"Aise matt dekho mujhe Ved! Ghar jao. Main khud aajaungi!"

"Khud? Dimag kharab hai tumhara? Bin mausam barsat hai..tumhari tabiyat kharab hai so pls Vividha jo baat karni hai gadi baithke karo."

"Mujhe tumse baat karni hi nahi hai. Aur meri health ka dhyaan main khud rakh lungi. Please just disapper!"

Suddenly I was no more interested in making her trust me...I just wanted her to fucking get in the car and fight in the car...

"Tumhe ladna hai na..gadi mein baith ke lado. Chalo."

I attempted to hold her wrist but she shook her hand

"I don't want to talk to you, I don't want to listen to you..I don't even want to look at you. I just want you to disapper..Aap ek kaam kare, aap seedha jaaye aur waha se seedha bhaad mein chale jaaye!"

And the meme wasn't even funny for me anymore. The Aarya thing was just left aside and now we were just fighting. I was silent for 2 seconds. I looked down at the road then at her.

"I will listen to everything you say Vividha but in that car."

"Why do you think I care? Which part of I don't wanna talk to you is unclear."

"Jabardasti gadi mein baithogi ya marzi se?"

I almost didnt give a fuck. I said with straight face.

"Are fucking deaf Ved?"

"Jabardasti it is.."

I held her wrist and tried to drag her to the car. She resisted. Yelled!

"Leave me! YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT ON ME TO DO THIS!"

It hit me. I stopped and looked back at her.

"IF I DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT ON YOU, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS ON ME TOO SO I DO NOT NEED TO JUSTIFY ANYTHING TO YOU NOR CAN YOU BE MAD AT ME...!!"

She looked shocked at me.

"My relationship with Aarya was...serious from my side..I did want something more...but it was 2 years ago...I am married to you now...she doesn't matter to me, why is it so hard for you to believe?"

She didn't answer. I could feel her stop trying to resist. I opened the door passenger seat and she got in.

We sat silent in the car for some minutes. It seemed she was placing words and trying to make a sentence in her head.
I had things I wanted to say to her...I wanted to tell her that my answer to her 'Leave Me' can never be 'Fine', It will always be 'Never'.
I am not Jeremiah Fisher but I DON'T KISS HER COZ I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL EVER BE ABLE TO STOP!

"Ved"

She broke the silence

"I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU"

Fuckkk whattt? I was trying to let that sink in

"What?!"

"I had said to you ki jiss din umeed khatam hojayegi, main chali jaungi..."

"Ek jhagde ke wajah se tum yeh keh rahi ho? We've had worse fights than this!"

"Tab ladti thi kyunki lagta tha ki humare liye kuch umeed hai. I used to think that you'll change. Now I just have the energy to fight with you anymore because there is no Hope for us."

Kill me
Kill me
Kill me
Kill me

She doesn't want to be with me...

"You say 'I used to think that you'll change' in a way as if I have cheated on you Vividha. Or I have disrespected you or have hit or something! There are things about Us that only I know Vividha and I just can not tell you that because I AM VERY SCARED THAT I'LL LOOSE WHATEVER BIT OF YOU I HAVE!"

I said in a breathe.
.

What do you think of this chapter?
What do you think they feel for each other?
Comment!