#19

VED'S POV

Me and Veer sat outside her room while Maa and Pappa were staying with her. 

"You better start treating her good Ved!"

Finally he spoke!

"She expects stuff from you, U give her that! This wasn't just work load, It was your treatment at home....your coldness that lead to her taking saline..."

"Yeah..I said sorry to her"

"Sorry? You better yourself hence forth Ved!"

"Veer, do you think I like treating her with such coldness that she feels happy to fall sick so that I say her name...?
No! I pains me! I not the dick I pretend to be with

"This is pretending? News Flash- You are dick"

"She expects a normal family but there is nothing normal between us. Being normal with her...means lying to her...keeping her in darkness and when the time comes and I have to let her go...Its gonna hurt like a hell to her"

"And to you too.."

Veer looked at me straight.

"Huh?"

"Its gonna hurt like hell to you too.."

I didn't say anything. Its true...It will hurt like hell when she'll leave us all...Leave me.

"Just tell her now about the contract!"

I looked at Veer with disbelief on his immaturity but he was looking at me with utter irritatation....

"She is sick."

"She'll get sick of you someday."

"I can't tell her right now..."

"Look Ved. Vividha--"

"Bhabz"

I corrected him

"Bhabz is the closest thing I have to a sister and a best friend. There are things only she knows about me..I love her a lot Ved...A Lot! So do whatever you need to do to keep her happy....
Tumhe yaad hai Ved? Tum aur Bhabz resort gaye the...where you discovered about the little lie her father told her and fooled each one of us...Each moment after that day till the day you became the CEO of Sahni Industries, You cared for her...that was the only time you were protecting her. After that party...after your little hormone outburst, you have been very bad to her. Tell her the truth in a week....You'll complete 10 months of marriage next week."

He said with controlling all thw anger he had but I could feel him burn up from inside.

"That girl laying on hospital bed is My Wife, Veer. I didn't do any of this on purpose. I tried protecting her from future damage but.....I caused so much in present."

"Break that girl laying on hospital bed's heart once more...for the last time. Or I sure Ved...I'll break your face."

He threatened me with a dreadful face and got up and left.

He never seemed so concerned about anything before. Each moment for this day made me realize how much...how much each person loves Vividha. I used to think that I or Veer are the heart of the family but today I understood, Vividha is the heart, mind and soul of my family.

I stared at her through the small glass on her hospital room.

The day when she leaves....its gonna fucking suck! I really wish things were different. I wish there was no contract between us and I could just be what she wants me to be. BE THE ONE FOR HER.

.

Oooooo! Comments!