#12

VIVIDHA'S POV

He came back after 15 mins. I am going to ignore the fact that I heard a pot breaking sound 5 mins ago....
I heard the door open and Ved walked in. And the mud on his hand totally explains the sound of pot breaking...

"Tum theek ho Ved?"

"Yeah yeah ekdam"

He walked slowly towards me.

"I am sorry to disappoint you Vividha. If I knew about the lie...I would have been conscious."

"Its okay Ved. You would have been conscious but you wouldn't love me so...Its not your fault."

He held my wrist and pulled me to him...Into him. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder. I was processing everything but nothing felt more right than holding him back.
HE HUGGED ME...I HUGGED HIM BACK.

We parted after few seconds.

We lay on the bed, watching each other for sometime, then he closed his eyes and he slept soundly!
So much happened today. We talked...me and Ved talked about serious issues. He gave me the security no one else on this planet ever did.

The day I got married, I wasn't sad. I was happy like normal brides. Yeah not dancing in joy but I wasn't on a verge to commit suicide too. Even Ved was happy....same level happy. When we came to his room....I waited for him to express his love. I had ideas of a arrange marriage where my husband is in love with me and would now express his love and then hold my hand, ask me if he could make love to me, I would say I need time to check his character and then he would give me time. Then he would be a caring husband and in sometime I would ask him to make love to me....My idea of a happy family. Too subtle for a woman like me...? I know.

But that night, He came to the room with a smile and then everything became awkward. He just took the pillow and slept on the couch....I never questioned him. I wanted to ask him but I thought my interpretation of his actions would me better than the actual words.
He would never love me. I would never a happy family. But its gonna be fine because....I don't know...Its gonna be fine.

Next Morning, As I woke up, I saw Ved was not sleeping beside me. I looked around, I saw him sleeping on the floor, half blanket on his body, He surely fell down.
I bent down to him.

"Ved..."

I called. I poked him too....No response.

"Ved...utho Ved.."

I tapped his shoulder.

"Ved!!"

"Haaa!"

He finally woke up in a jerk.
He looked at me with a question mark on his face.

"Kya hua?"

"Tum jameen par soye ho."

"Aree toh soya toh hoon. Uthaya kyun?"

"Jameen par soye ho! Girr gaye tum"

He gave me look of Stupid-bitch.

We got freshen up. I walked out of the washroom wearing Maroon kurta and ice blue jeans. And-----

"What the fuck Ved!"

Ved Sharma standing shirtless infront of me.! I turned my back to him.

"Kyaa?"

He shouted back!

"Shirt kaha hai tumhari?"

"Bag mein!"

"Toh peheno na! Waha kya pooja karne keliye rakhi hai?Kitne besharam ho tum!"

"Kya besharam?"

I slightly turned to him.

"Aise mere samne shirtless kadhe ho, Batameez!"

"KYA BATAMEEZ? KHUDKI BIWI KE SAMNE SHIRTLESS NAHI GHUMUNGA TOH KISKE SAMNE GHUMUNGA?"

I turned completely towards him.....Shocked at his words.  He was still shirtless.

"Give me the blue shirt"

I searched the shirt, walked up to him and gave him the shirt. He pulled my hand with the shirt. I was close to him.

"Sach sach kaho...YOU AREN'T ABLE TO RESIST ME..."

He tugged my hair behind my ear.

"Ved..."

"Answer me...Do I look hot?"

"Y.yy...Yes.."

"Am I irresistible?"

"Yea..yes.."

"Why are you resisting then?"

He said with a smirk on his face. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"I...I..Ve..Ved.."

I could barely frame any sentence.

He busted into laughter and that's when I realized he was pulling a prank on me!

"What the fuck Ved!"

"Hahahhhaaa sorry sorry!"

"This was not funny!"

"Fucking hell! Your face!"

He was about to roll down in laughter. Looking at him laugh, looking at how his curls mingled on his forehead, looking at how his eyes lighten up with each laugh....I felt....I felt happy. And I started laughing too.

"Now tell me, Am I really--"

"That hot? Well MY BOY...YOU ARE VOLCANO HOT!"

I said with a eyebrow raised. That's when he stopped laughing. After sometime, We got back home.

"Aree agaye wapasss dono!"

Dev dad exclaimed.

"We have got a surprise for you!"

"We as in..Me, Sadhna and Ved!"

I looked at Ved with surpise and he was smiling like he knew i would definitely like it.

"Aage dekho, Surpise!"

I looked in front.

"HELLOOOO BHABZZZZZZZZ"

"VEER!"

Veer came forward and hugged me.

"Ved ne kaha ki teri Bhabz thodi sad si hai toh aaja!"

I looked at Ved who was not making a eye contact awkwardly.

"Ved nahi...Ved bhai bola kar Veer!"

Sadhana Mom instructed.

"Na na...just one year younger to me!"

Ved hugged Veer.

"Kaisa hai Veer?"

"Mast ekdam!"

When I see them, I see pure brotherhood...No matter what happened 3 months ago...They forgave each other and love each other so much!
.

So here comes...Pravisht Mishra as Veer Sharma!

Comment!