#13

VED'S POV

I had sent Veer to a 4 month shitty course after he interfered in my fight with Vividha. I thought he would notice us not doing typical couple things.

After sometime, Me and Veer sat in the reading room or mini library we can say.

"Veer, Sorry yarr. Maine uss din jyaada...react kar diya tha."

"Ved, Its okay. Its really okay."

"I need to tell you something. She is here for 21 more months. Its a contract marriage. Her dad is a fucking liar! I treated her sooo damn formally for 3 months. I got to know yesterday that she doesn't know its a contract marriage! Her dad told her I was in love with her!

"What the actual fuck!"

I told him all about these 3 months. He was sooo exhausted.

"I have called him here, He'll be here in a week."

I said drinking water. Veer took a look at the books. He looked at the shelf which said 'Vividha's World'
He chuckled.

"Ved, Your wife....She is wild!"

"What?"

"Look at the books she is reading. There is no cute romance books, All smutty!"

"Oh...Yeah I know that. I have seen her getting frustrated that she couldn't find any normal romance book. She was really frustrated!"

"Good. She would be of wild cat in bed. You'll not survive."

"I..I? I am not having sex with her!"

"Ok."

He said with a fake smile on his face.

"What 'ok'? I am not having sex with her!"

"Dude, I saw you staring at her...21 months have a lot of nights or even days....We'll see!"

I didn't argue or else he would go in vivid detail of how me and Vividha could slip in the moment!

3 days passed. Rajesh Dad with Anjali mom came early. When they came, I saw them exchange threatening glares with Vividha. They hadn't talked...at all. Vividha had started calling my parents, Pappa and Mumma. She used to call them mom and dad...

Rajesh Dad and Anjali mom entered our house.

"We have a news to announce."

Rajesh dad said in commanding voice.

"I AM HANDLING OVER MY COMPANY SAHNI INDUSTRIES TO MY DEAR SON IN LAW...VED."

Everyone in that room was surprised. Veer was moderatly happy. Anjali mom, my parents were extremely happy. I could see from the corner of my eye Vividha's face completely falling and yet she was trying her best to be happy.

"That Great Ved!"

She exclaimed.

We later went into our room. She was in her own thoughts.

"Vividha."

"Yeah?"

"You don't want to talk to your parents?"

"No. Not after what they did."

"I'll fix your life."

"What?"

She chuckled.

"I am serious. I can definitely not fix some major parts but others, I can and I will. Watch me."

"You said so...its enough for me. And Ved, I am happy for you. It was just unexpected."

We exchanged smiles and she slept.

Next Morning

Her mom called her this morning wanting to meet. She comes back 2 hours later, With awfull mood. No traces of tears but her mood looks like going in out space and then just not wanting to come back because when you come back, You'll have to meet you parents!
WHY ARE TH SAHNI PARENTS SUCH TERRIBLE ONES?
.