#26

VIVIDHA'S POV

His words tried to reach my heart but I build a wall around my heart.

"I wanna go home."

"Now you wanna go home!"

He left a frustrated sigh and took us home. We didn't talk the entire ride home.
Veer was sitting on sofa with a guy....
They got up.

"Ved aur Bhabz, meet my best friend, Rudra."

"Hii Rudra. Kabhi suna nahi tumhare baare mein."

Ved said normally while I received a 10 extra second glare from Veer...So Rudra is Veer's boyfriend not bestfriend

"Well I've heard of him. Nice to meet you, I am Vividha. You can call me Bhabz too."

"Hopefully always"

Ved said looking at his shoes. Will he shut up! He waited down to talk to Rudra and Veer while I went up and took out my suitcase. I opened it and stared at it. Empty suitcase is just what I feel--Empty.
Ved entered the room with a certain speed and slowed down later...Seeing my bag maybe. He stood beside me silently looking at my suitcase.

"Tell me something...If I say the right things, Will you stop?"

Ved asked.

"Baato ko uljao matt Ved. Please I have no energy to fight anymore. I have had a very fucking long day."

"Okay. Don't fight."

I closed my bag and kept it under the bed.

"I go to therapy since last 2 months."

"Yeah...I know. Your therapist told. She couldn't tell why and you don't wanna tell so I guess lets just call it a night then!"

I said while unfolding my blanket

"I go to therapy because of my anger issues. I have had such issues before too but before I didn't have a wife whom I'd hurt so I joined therapy"

I stared at him for long seconds. I couldn't process his words.

"Sorry, What?!"

"..'You are hurting me Ved.' These are the words which compelled me to break my ego and go to therapy. I couldn't imagine hurting you again.."

I sat down on the bed as those incidents flashed before my eyes. He was standing in front of me, looking at me, giving me time to say something.

"Why did you do it?"

"BECAUSE OF YOU. FOR YOU. BECAUSE YOU MATTER TO ME."

He said without shifting his eyes from mine.

"I know that I don't show it but you mean a lot to me Vividha"

"You have to show it too Ved! Mujhe sapna nahi aane wala ki I matter to you or I mean something to you when you won't even talk to me properly! You stayed with me yesterday and today because of your guilt! You felt guilty that I fell sick!"

I slightly raised my voice.

"Yes I felt guilty!"

He raised his voice too.

"You fell sick because of me! You fell unconscious Vividha...you may not blame that on me but I do, Veer does too! And I know Maa-Papa do too! I am at fault. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT IS TO BE ON MY SIDE OF THAT FUCKING HOSPITAL STRETCHER! EACH MOMENT THAT YOUR HAND LEFT MINE I FELT A PART OF ME WAS LEAVING ME VIVIDHA!

My brain aint braining the way brain should be braining! Too much information to process in 20 secs!

"I know you don't have any words to answer so say no more and sleep!"

He just instructed and went on his side of the bed. I mean, he was true!

"Why didn't you say all this earlier?"

"What all?"

"Therapy, hospital..."

"Jaise tum mujhe bohot kuch bolti ho na."

He said while unfolding his blanket.

"Kya nahi bola tumhe maine?"

"Chodo, there is no need of this discussion."

"Nahiii! Ab bolo na!"

I got irritated! Bhai maine kya chupaya hai!

"Why didn't you say anything about how you feel?"

"I always do! Since reunion I have been telling you everything I feel."

"Yeah right. Lets end this day."

He said sarcastically. He was fidgeting with his blanket.

"Ab topic nikala hai toh puri baat bolne ke guts bhi rakho na Ved!"

He kinda threw his blanket down with a jerk and looked straight into my eyes.

"Guts? You need guts to express your feeling!"

"Arghhh! What are you even talking abt?!"

"HOW HARD IT IS TO CONFESS THAT YOU LIKE ME VIVIDHA!"

Whoaaaaaa! My heart skipped all its beats but also started beating 100x speed.

"Guts ki baat kar rahi ho tum! Mujhse keh rahi ho ki main baato mein uljha raha hu, aur tum kya karti ho? Tum mujhse kehti ho that you have hope for us. Hope? Just Hope? No other feeling? There was no liking between you and me?"

I froze there as he kept walking towards me. All the nerves controlling my tears started giving up...No no no! Please dont cry!
.

Sooooo! Howw was this chapter?! Confessionnnssssss!

Commentsssss
.
Changed the ff poster! Dont get confused