#10

VIVIDHA'S POV

All I could sense was his hand on my waist. His palm perfectly fitted my curves as if they were made for each other.

"Can I..CAN I PICK YOU UP?"

He asked me with hesitation. I nodded in agreement.
He picked me up and took me to the room. I didn't see anything else but him. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He would make eye contacts in between and his eyes would stay at mine...He put me on a chair. He took a towel, sat down on the floor, took my foot on his lap, dried my foot a little. He didn't speak the whole time. He carefully cleaned my wound and dressed it----

"I am responsible for this."

---He interrupted my thoughtss!

"Huh?"

He looked at me. His green eyes were guilt stuck

"I shouldn't have thrown that glass. It hurt you. I am responsible for you getting hurt."

Well he was. I had no point to agrue on but I couldn't let me be like this...In guilt.

He got up and took steps behind.

"I am watching you since 3 months. I didn't notice but now I do. I thought you were crazy. I thought you were at fault but I am at fault Vividha. Whatever the fuck our equation is...I shouldn't have treated you like that. I have been hurting you all along...."

I was silent, letting him speak.
He sat on the bed. He looked at me....straight at me...Its looked like all he could see was me...no room, no bed, no chair, no wall, no door....Just Me.

"TELL ME THE TRUTH VIVIDHA. WAS I HURTING YOU ALL ALONG?"

"YES...YES YOU WERE HURTING ME ALL ALONG."

I said. I confessed. His face sank in his palms.

"Fuck...I am such....Kitna chutiya hu yaar main."

He muttered under his breathe. I sneeze, He looks at me, gets up, opens the cupboards and gets out a bag. Oh...what is that bag about? He removes my pajamas and top. Okayyyyyyy He got our clothesssssssssssssss!

"Change karlo."

He said plainly. I get up...able to walk. But I could see from the corner of my eye that he was watching me walk...He was all alert.
I changed, He changed. He sat on the bed with his fucked up mood.

"Mujhe tumse baat karni hai."

He said gesturing me to sit beside me.
He wants a divorce. He wants to leave me. He doesn't like me.
Has he prepared those papers? Does he want to divorce me right away??
I sit beside. I wanted to convince him to not divorce me. I have never felt to desperate before!

"VED...PLEASE DON'T DIVORCE ME. MY DAD WILL KILL ME."

"ENOUGH!"

He yelled. And I flinched.

"This is what I wanted to talk to you Vividha! The day you were drunk, You said somethings which told me that I was hurting you."

He raises his voice.

"What did I...did I say..?"

"You said that your parents first then I dislike you. You lowkey begged me to not to leave you."

I swallowed hard. I faked a laugh.

"I was drunk...I was just.... drunk Vividha thing you know."

"I have see you drunk 3 time before we got married Vividha....You are fun when you are drunk..."

I didn't want to speak anymore.

"I know you are not ready to speak. But Vividha....I want to say only 3 things....I DON'T DISLIKE YOU...I DON'T HATE YOU...AND I AM NOT LEAVING YOU."

And that was it for me. Sobs escaped my mouth. I dig my face in my palms.
.

Commentssss!