#15

VED'S POV

I lost control on myself. I was just about to kiss her. I told her to tell me when she was uncomfortable...She didn't. I had to force her to tell me to stop. I shouldn't have done that.

After the party, In the car Veer kept chattering and it was just Vividha who was replying.
As we reached home, Veer stopped me.

"Ved, tumse baat karni hai mujhe. Bhabz! Aap jao..."

"Yarr Veer, Tujhe kaha hai na maine....Bhabz bol par Aap matt bol!"

"Okkk Bhabz...Tum jaao...fine?"

Vividha smiled at Veer and went upstairs. Veer and I went to his room which was next to mine.

"I saw you with Bhabz today."

"Big deal? We were together during the party..so what?"

"Ved...I saw you and her in a corner of Sahni house and trust me...I literally saw everything"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act! I saw whole 'Mujhe- avoid-matt-karo-to-Push-me-
away'"

"The Fuck!"

"Exactly! Chal kya raha tha waha? Ved....control your hormones! It was just yesterday or something you said you are not having sex with her...Ever"

"Yeah and that's true! It just happened! I lost control"

"The problem is...She didn't push you back! She was not uncomfortable! And by doing this.....I really think you gave her....some kind of....Hope..."

"Yeah I know! I have brains too!"

"Oh yeah? I guess its not capable of controlling your hormones!"

"Shut the fuck up Veer! I'll handle it."

I was heading out when Veer held my arm to stop me. Why is everyone stopping me todaytyyy!

"YOU LIKE HER"

I looked at him. He was damn serious.

"What? Fuck! No!"

"Stop lying! I saw it...and I am seeing it now. Either you don't admit it to yourself or you aren't admitting it to me."

"Veer...chup kar yaar! Biwi hai woh meri, how can I like her?"

"Does that even make sense Ved? Apni nahi toh kya dusre ke biwi ko like karoge tum?"

And Veer made sense.

"I am not saying ki admit it right away....But admit it someday. Before its too late..."

He said looking in my eyes. I had never seen Veer so serious.
Anyways! I went to my room and Vividha was just standing randomly in our room. I didn't look at her for more than 3 secs and just opened my cupboard for clothes. She noticed it for sure!

"Ab kyun avoid kar rahe ho mujhe!? Listen I am done your silent treatment Ved!"

"I am just tired, I am not avoiding you"

I lied. She tapped on my shoulder but I didn't turn. I didn't want to face her right now. I was holding the doors of my cupboard with my both hands. Bhai, woh haath ke neeche se ghuss gayi yaar! Now she was standing right in front of me between me and my clothes in my open cupboard.

"Enough Ved! Jabse jhagda hua hai tabse ek baar bhi meri taraf dekha hai tumne? Ek baar bhi mera naam liya hai.!"

"Mujhe kapde badalne hai."

"Stop it Ved!"

She legit screamed!

"Maine koi itni badi galti bhi ki hai ki tum iss tarah se mujhe ignore! And why don't you understand....Your behavior is hurting me a lot Ved! Its really hurting me a lot!"

She was on verge of crying.

"Why didn't you push me away?"

"Huh?"

"I was...So close to you. Why didn't you push me away."

"Because I wasn't uncomfortable. I didn't want you to...go away."

"I was going to kiss you.!"

"You think I didn't understand that?"

She wanted me to kiss me. Because for her we are just a couple who doesn't love each other but we can get normal with him...In reality we are a fake couple and there is nothing normal between us!

"Ved, You don't love me. And I understand that. But....All I have ever wanted is...A Happy Family. And...a...a Husband. The moment dad told me that you loved me, I was happy Ved, I felt that finally someone who loved me! I just thought....that we were being a...a normal couple!"

"You...you want us to be a...a normal couple?"

"Yes...Ofc I do!"

Ofc She does Ved! I said to myself. Tell her about the contract!

"I don't think that can happen. Don't....don't hope. And just kissing you or....doing anything more and naming it a normal marriage isn't really right and fair to you too....So...Forget everything I did today"

I said turning my back to her facing the room.

"Just so you know Ved, I'll always hope. Because we are married and we aren't taking a divorce so you have around 50 years to change you mind."

Her voice had determination! And now, She pushed me aside....and continued reading a book!

.