#14

VIVIDHA'S POV

I brought company hand over papers with me. Ved signed them. Tomorrow morning, He would be the CEO officially.
He is trying to talk to me about random things but I am bothered..bothered by what Mom told me. She had been pestering me about how impatient men are with their sexual urges. And also that if they weren't fullfiled, He would just go out and have them fullfiled. Though me and Ved don't share a typical husband-wife relationship, This is bothering me.
Ved is hot, young, desirable and everything girl would want....Ved...Has...Has Ved ever cheated on me?

At Night, Ved came in our room. I was reading a book, resting my back to the headboard.

"Vividha, Kal kya pehen rahi ho?"

"Koi saree pehen lungi."

I said in a dry voice. He huffed and sat in front of me on the bed.

"Kya hogaya hai Vividha? Kab se try kar raha hu cheer up karne ka...CEO wali baat se pareshaan ho kya?"

"Nahi. Main..main khush hu tumhare liye."

"Jabse apne ghar se aayi ho--"

"Apne ghar? Meri shaadi tumse hui hai, Tumhara ghar, yeh ghar mera hai!. Woh ghar sirf Sahni House hai. Hadd hai yaar! Matlab mera kabhi koi ghar apna nahi hoga kya!"

I snapped at him. He was taken aback.

"Vividha, Jo mera hai...har ek cheez...woh tumhari hai. Everything! And--

"DID YOU EVER CHEAT ON ME?"

I asked him in a breathe. His eyes widened in shock.

"WHAT THE FUCK! NO!"

He threw his hand in air.

"Why would you think that?"

"Just like that!. Mom was pestering me over it."

"What? Just because You And Me don't have sex doesn't mean I'll go and sleep with someone else."

The irritatation in his voice suddenly made me realize that I was being foolish.

"I didn't mean that."

"What do you mean then? Enough is enough Vividha. I have been a dick to you and I admit I was wrong.....That doesn't give you any authority suspect my character."

He slipped in the blanket and I didn't say anything. He'll be better tomorrow morning.

Next Morning

Ved has never been so dry before. He didn't utter a word since morning. Nor did he even look at me when Dad announced his take over in front of the whole office. He was behaving so difficult and different.....He just didn't want to be around me. Why was he soo angry!? I just asked him a simple question. I wore a saree for his big day and all he did was scan me with his eyes and ignore. Honestly...I am hating his silent treatment.

Dad is throwing a party for Ved at Sahni House. I wore sleevless, Red shinny gown with a low backline and a bit low neckline too. Ved wore a black shinny suit. He was looking hot af! When he saw me....Didn't even give a smile. Just ignored and drove the car to my house. I couldn't talk abt it because Veer was sitting behind.
The party was going very good. He was still avoiding me. And Now....I have had enough! I need to talk to him.

"Ved...mujhe tumse baat karni hai.."

"Kuch important hai kya? Party enjoy kar raha hu main."

"Kaam ke baare mein hai, serious hai."

I lied to him and took him to a corner.

"Bolo. Kya hua?"

"Mujhe avoid kyun kar rahe ho?"

"Seriously? Yeh kaam hai? Mere pass iss bakwas keliye time nahi hai."

He attempted leaving but I held his wrist and stopped him...Kind of pulled him back to his place.

"Bass karo yarr Ved! Itna gussa ho mujhse?"

"Just enjoy the party."

"YOUR BEHAVIOR IS KILLING ME VED. Please just stop avoiding me."

"Oh...My behavior is killing you? I KINDA DIED TOO LAST NIGHT ON DISCOVERING THAT MY WIFE DOESN'T TRUST BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE SEX WITH HER.."

Damn! I made a mistake....kinda fucked up! He is seriously hurt babe!

"You have made your point...I get it. I am sorry."

"Listen. Just stop it."

He said making a disinterested face.

"You stop it Ved! Mom was just eating my head about your sexual urges! And even I know that men have those urges and its not even that you are a virgin to never know what it is to get those urges satisfied!"

One second I was holding his wrist and in other second got his hand out of my grip and held my wrist and pulled me a little closer.

"Don't act as if you don't have any urges. I have been seeing, you move your eyes all over my body! I can ask you same question because it's not that your a virgin either so you could have cheated on you too."

Okay..He made sense. I kept quite.

"Its not even about our urges....its about you doubting me...You not trusting me. I thought atleast we trusted each other."

He said.
I could see one thing very clear. He wasn't angry. He was hurt.

"YOU ARE HURT. YOU AREN'T ANGRY YOU ARE HURT"

"YES! I AM HURT AS FUCK!"

He confessed.

"And about urges. I control them. Its hard but I do control."

Now he came closer.

"Its strange looking at our relationship, but since the day I got married, I can think about only one girl..."

He looked straight into my eyes.....first time since we fought.

"And you know what I want to do to that girl? What are the urges I control?"

Now he looked somewhere below my eyes.

"TELL ME WHEN YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE "

He said firmly.
He slided his fingers from my wrist to my ellbow.

"I WANT TO PULL HER BY HER WAIST TO ME. Like this."

He put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer. I had never been so close to me.

"I WANT TO STICK MY FOREHEAD TO HERS. RUB MY NOSE TO HERS"

He stuck his forehead to mine and rubbed his nose to mine. I could feel his breathe all over my mouth. He was looking at my lips. I looked at his cheeks, nose everywhere but his eyes.

"AND I WANT TO LINGER AROUND HER LIPS. I WANT TO FEEL HER BREATH, TREMBLING. I WANT TO BE SO CLOSE TO HER THAT IF SHE MOVES HER LIPS, I'LL CRASH MINE ON HERS"

He was doinh exactly what he was saying. My breath was trembling. I was looking at his lip. He was controlling tooo hard. His jaws were clenching.

"I FUCKING WANT TO KISS YOU SO HARD! TELL ME TO STOP VIVIDHA."

I was blank. I didn't want him to stop at all but I didn't know if I wanted to kiss him either.

"PUSH ME AWAY! JUST SAY 'STOP'"

"S...SS...STO....STOP."

My voice wasn't even coming out. My lips shivered while talking. He immediately removed his hand from my waist and steped away to a better distance.
The look on his face.....He looked like he would have kissed me in a second.
He turned his back and joined the party.

I couldn't get all this out of my head. I..wanted it again. It played in my head again and again and again.!
.

You better comment people!