43. Pear Juice and Piano

I flinch open my eyes to a smack on my head. "What's wrong with you?" I groan in annoyance, raising my head a little from the desk and looking at Jungkook.

"Isn't your sleep gone yet? Mr. Park just sighed looking at you," he whispers.

"I don't care," I say and place my head back on the desk, closing my eyes.

"Hey, get up, I'm bored," he whispers pulling me up by my hoodie, making me kick his legs under the table.

"Fuck!" He curses and winces glaring at me. The two guys who were sitting in front of us, turn around and look at us, frowning.

"What's going on?" One of them whose name I think is Daehyun asks.

"Nothing.." Jungkook shakes his head while trying to control his wince. "Turn around, he is looking," he says pushing Daehyun's head back. Mr. Park was now glaring at us from the board.

I lean back on my chair, rubbing my eyes and pulling the cap of my hoodie off my head. "Why couldn't you just let me sleep, Jungkook?" I whisper to him whilst noticing Kai staring at me from the other side of the class. He looks away as soon as I look at him.

"You were sleeping during the whole last hour. I'm not letting you sleep again," Jungkook says.

"You always sleep in class. Have I ever disturbed you?" I ask him feeling really annoyed.

"How long have you been talking to that jerk on phone yesterday night?" He asks.

"I told you not to call him jerk!" I whisper sneer at him.

"You were calling him jerk and asshole and everything until last week. Now, what do you call him? Snow Prince??" He asks.

My mouth part open in surprise. How did he know that?

"I almost cringed when I saw 'Snow Prince' on your phone when he called you yesterday."

"Oh wait a minute, how have you saved Tae's number on your phone? It's Tiger, right?" I raise an eyebrow at him. "Snow Prince is a lot less cringier than that. And I don't really call him that."

"Not at all, it's really cringe. Tiger is a lot less cringier!" he asserts, frowning at me.

I don't say anything after that. Maybe Snow Prince is a little cringy. I don't care, it suits him.

I grab Jungkook's hand and look at his watch. It's past 10:40. So the hearing might have started at the court now. I can't wait to hear from Yoongi about what happened. I should have actually gone with him. But then Uncle and Aunt would get suspicious. Anyway, it'll be alright since Uncle is with him.

I just have to wait until lunch break to see him. He said he'll bring us lunch from outside and we can have it sitting under the tree in the backyard. Just one more hour after this and it'll be lunch break.

I tilt my head and look out of the window thinking what might be happening in the court right now. Yoongi is a lot nervous to face his stepmother again. He couldn't sleep yesterday and he called me at midnight saying he is feeling scared.

He said he is scared they would send someone else to kill him. He was even scared something would happen to him yesterday night. So I was talking to him until 3 Am.

He finally fell asleep talking to me. But I couldn't sleep after that. I was also feeling a little nervous. So, I switched on my laptop and started working on the codes of reflections and shadows of our video game. I thought Yoongi would call me again, but he woke up only when I called him at 7 Am. So technically, I haven't slept yesterday.