31|you were my inspiration

andreas pov:

i decided to go in pedris jersey, keeping my promise, just the problem is i have to sit next to mia.

the stadium is already filling with people, tina, sira and i are already at our assigned seats, i hate pedri or pablo for making mia sit next to me, or me next to mia.

the players are coming onto the pitch and i think pablo spotted mia, because he sent her a kiss, she didn't even look at him, such a nice girlfriend to have.

the game started and they all started attacking Costa Rica, their defense is good but we are definitely better.

11th minute and we have a chance, olmo is running and he shoots, the ball curves perfectly in the net of the Costa Rica, such a beautiful goal.

pablo kept making fauls, but luckily they didn't give him a yellow card, not yet.

21st minute, and yamal is running with the ball, dribbling all the players and scoring, making it 2-0 for Spain.

we are gonna win this easily, but i wonder will pablo score a goal, what if he doesn't score a goal and we don't talk after the match, or ever again.

i was so lost in my mind i didn't saw someone tackle ferran, they gave him a penal, the ball goes straight to the net, making it 3-0,Sira jumped out of her seat and cheered for him, i did the same.

no more goals during the 1st half, i decided to go down to greet the boys, i leaned on a wall next to their dressing room, ferran got out first and hugged me.

"did you saw my goal" he yelled happily

"i did, sira too, she told me to tell you she's the luckiest girl on the earth to have you"

he laughed happily and i guess went to the stands to see her.

next one was pedri coming out.

"did you see the assist i gave to yamal"

"i did im soooo proud of you pedro"
i hugged him

finally pablo got out,he smiled when he saw me.

"yamal is still in the-" i didn't let him finish

"im not here for him"

he raided his eyebrow

"im here for you, you idiot"

"okay and"

"i have to ask, what will happen if you don't score, will we talk after the game"

"i will score andrea"

he didn't call me andrea since we got on good terms, before everything, even then he called me nicknames or andy.

"if you say so"

i turned around and went to my seat because the game is starting, i saw tina bought popcorn, so of course i stole some from her.

the game went on, and needed to say this is like training to our team, but still im so sorry for Costa Rica.

54th minute, busquets passed to ferran, who taped the ball into the net, now being 4-0.

mia excused her self saying she needed to go somewhere, and that it is important, her family is in the us, they aren't here so what's more important that your boyfriends game.

gavi has the ball, he's dribbling past all the players on the pitch, and he is in penalty area, he shoot the ball to the net and he just scored an perfect goal, i stand up, cheering for him and clapping, he's running towards me, pointing his finger at me and sending me a kiss, no way he did just do that.