21|birthday break up

i woke up and went downstairs, everyone was awake for some reason, as soon as they saw me one by one of my family members came to wish me a happy birthday.

sadly judey and charles can't come since they aren't in Barcelona

it's 9am and the birthday is at 6pm i think, so i should get everything ready, and at about 3pm pedri will drive everything to the place im celebrating.

tina will do my make up and hair, i will just need to go to do my nails at the salon, im going now but i need to wait till everyone wishes me a happy birthday.

-

i got my nails done and it's 1pm,im gonna eat something first then i need to run to wash my hair so tina can make me a hairstyle.

these are the nails if anyone was wondering.

i washed my hair and tina was waiting me in my room so she can start, she will first do my hair then make up.
teo joined us and we had a gossip session about literally everyone.

my hair is finally done and it's almost 3pm now,we will take a small break and then tina will do my make up.

i came downstairs and everyone commented how my hair looks beautiful.

she did my make up now and all i need is to get dressed and pick out heels, it's 5pm so im gonna take pictures with my family and friends who are here.

_____________________

@gonzalez.aa Trijanović fam🇷🇸🫶🏼

liked by 204831 users...

@valentinaa yall are shining🤩

@pablogavi trijanović family🫡

@pedri the best!

load more comments...

_______________________________________

we are at the ceremony hall and everything is literally perfect, both families got along so well and im proud of myself.

the whole barca team is here with their wives and childs.

at one moment i saw 2 figures walking in, i though it was some family members but as they got closer i realised it was jude and charles.

i literally ran into their hug, i missed them both so much.

"but you two said you couldn't make it to the birthday i don't understand"

"well we wanted to surprise you" charles said

"we always will have time for you, especially if it's your 18th birthday" jude said

aw im so happy to have them as friends.

i danced to the music with everyone, and of course with ognjen and adriana.