23|yes

today is the fifa ceremony and im kinda nervous, all the famous footballers are gonna be there, and my idol Lionel Messi.

im gonna wear an elegant dress, its not like the other dresses i have.

the ceremony is starting at 8pm, or something around 8pm but they said the footballers needed to be there at 6pm for some reason.

i decided ill be productive today so the first thing i will do is make myself a breakfast, then clean my room and find a dress,ill wash my hair too.

i was just putting my plate away when i got an message from pablo

_______________________________________

Pablo🖤

how are you hermosa?

im feeling good and
looking good
why are you asking?

i though you would
be heart broken after
breaking up with
nikola

oh it didn't bother me at all
i was more happy because
i got rid of him that easy.
i can't text, come over.

(pablo liked ur
message)

_______________________________________

10 mins later pablo was sitting in my living room, asking me about nikola.

all of a sudden he went quiet and looked at me.

"hermosa"

"yes caro"

"i really like you, since the day we got closer i can't get you off my mind, i can't stop thinking about everything that happened between me and you, i love spending my every minute with you, even when you were with nikola i liked you, and i wanted to kill nikola every time he raised his voice at you, he didn't deserve you, i wanna love you for the rest of my life hermosa. will you be my girlfriend"

"but aren't you in a relationship"

"i broke up with her she was using me for fame"

"yes,yes i will be your girlfriend pablo"

he hugged and we kissed, i can't believe this is actually happening right now.

pedri will kill both of us if he finds out, so we decided to not tell anyone until we are ready.

pedri woke up at around 12pm,he was so drunk last night i don't even know how he actually managed to survive.

"good morning pablo, andrea"

"good morning pedro"
"good morning bro"

"how long have you been here pablo" pedri asked taking a sip from his coffee

"is it forbidden to visit my gir-"

"i asked him to come because i didn't know when you would wake up"

i death stared pablo since he could've dragged us both in a huge problem with pedri.

-

"this one"

"no"