17|a little kiss on the cheek won't ruin anything right

those past few days were so peaceful, i think it's because nikola didn't bother to speak with me, maybe tina was right, maybe i should actually break up with him...

im lost in my thoughts when i actually should be getting ready, pedri has a dinner with his club and pablo invited me to go with them, he also said i should dress fancy but not too much.

i did my makeup, hair and now it's time to try on the new dress i bought yesterday i think.

the dress fits me perfectly, as much as i know pedri and pablo are going in black suits

i have about 20 mins left so I'll use that to take pics ofc and fix my makeup.

-

i came downstairs, carefully so i don't trip and smash my face onto the floor.

"look who remembered to actually get ready on time" pedri teased

"you are pretty" pablo said.

i saw that pedri elbowed him in the stomach.

"thank you pablo and see pedri it isn't that hard to be nice"

"it is hard and remind me again who invited you"

"your bestie pablo invited me"

"okay enough of fighting we need to leave now"

-

im sat between pablo and pedri, this is too boring, why couldn't they just make this occasion at some kind of a club, now that would be more interesting.

i was quiet almost the whole time, all the other girlfriends were sat far away from me, making it hard to speak to them.

pablo whispered something in my ear, its kinda hard to hear anything since its too loud here, but i think ist something along the lines of "are you okay andrea"

"yeah, it's just boring"

"totally, i don't even understand why they make these kinds of dinner so looong"

"but it is what it is"

"i have an idea"

"im listening"

"you can say you need to go to the toilet, i will say that too, we meet at the exit of this restaurant, and we can go on a walk or somewhere"

"that is a very good idea pablo"

"what can i say" he laughed at his own words.

"pedri, i have to go to the toilet"

"okay"

our plan is working for now, now just pablo has to make a better excuse, pedri isn't dumb, i mean, im saying im going to the toilet, afterwards pablo says the same thing, i would suspect something too