20|birthday posts

pablo, ansu, ale, teo, tina and pedri ofc are waiting till the midnight so they can celebrate my birthday straight away which I think is very nice of them.

5
4
3
2
1

"happy 18th birthday andrea" they all screamed together, oh im so lucky to have them as friends really.

keka, ognjen, grandma and grandpa went to meet with other family members on a dinner, so they aren't here but i don't mind it.

ale rushed to hug me first and he succeeded, pablo was acting jelaous and hugged me to while side eyeing ale, i found it funny how they always fight for fun,after pablos hug pedri hugged me and then ansu, teo and tina.

we all agreed at one point they will sleep at our house, at least some of them, ansu said his bed isn't like the others so he will go home, same goes for ale, tina will share the room with pedri since they are a couple, pablo will take the couch and teo will be in my room.

the boys choose to play fifa before bed, it's their tradition now, tina and i went upstairs to my room to have a girl talk or we will bully little kids on roblox.

"Andrea"

"valentina"

"you really remind me of your mother, you have the same face features, and you are literally your mother's copy"

i started to cry, a little because of tina's words but the most because she isn't here to celebrate my 18th birthday, my special day.

"but remember she is watching you from above, be strong for her please"

"i will try to"

"i didn't want to make you cry sorry"

"oh its not your fault idiot, before you spoke i was thinking about her"

"so we do share same brain cells"

i laughed at her, no matter what situation it is she will make me laugh, somewhere in her i find my mother, i don't remember much of her but when i was a child she could make me laugh at any situation,maybe it was my mama who sent tina into my life.

i went on instagram and there was dozens of messages wishing me a happy birthday and posts.