30|deal

andreas pov:

its their last free day, and for december its pretty warm so we decided to go to the beach with the boys after their training.

i found out it was mia that took photo of nikola kissing me, and i swear to God i will ruin both of their lifes

"what should i wear" again i asked tina

"girl you are victoria secret model and you don't know how to dress on your own"

"you kinda got me there but i need your help"

"okay okay, don't go in a dress, bring your bikini, go in like shorts and tank top"

"thank you i owe you one"

we are going to the beach now, frenkie somehow managed to come with us, of course mia needs to be here.

yamal and i agreed on some kind of fake dating, but only when pablo is around , just to get on his nerves, and him just seeing us together is already too much for him.

i came almost last with tina because she needed to charge her phone, sira waved to us signalling to come there

tina went to say hi to pedri and i went to leave my stuff, i put my towel on the sand next to sira, and yamal already came up to me and he hugged me, i hugged him back and he took advantage of it and picking me up.

"put me down yamal" i yelled

"no"

hes running to the water, oh lord help me pleaseee, i accepted my fate of yamal throwing me in the water.

moments later my whole hair was wet, i hate when it gets wet because then i look like a wet dog and i hate that.

while yamal was throwing me somehow i pulled him down with me, payback time,im so proud of my self.

i sat back on my towel and wrapped the other around my body.

sira took a few photos of me in the water so i decided to post some of them bc why not

_____________