24|end our relationship

im doing on my laptop doing some work for the modeling, pedri went somewhere and pablo is watching something on his phone.

tina and teo are coming over later, so ig the boys will play fifa and im gonna be with tina gossiping.

"did you tell anyone yet that we are together?"  pablo asked

"no still not, i need to think of what to say to tina and teo and especially pedri, telling others will be esasy"

"well then"

"when pedri finds out or when we tell him we will tell everyone"

"yeah i like ur idea, and you"

"i love you too pablo"

he sent me a kiss which I happily returned.

-

the boys are down playing fifa and im in my room with tina, we are not gossiping we are just telling the truth about the others.

"we will continue i have to go to the bathroom" tina excused herself.

a minute later i heard a knock on my door "come in" i said

it was pablo.

"what are you doing here pablo"

"i said im going to the bathroom and i came to see my hermosa"

"i love you"

"i love you too"

we were making out on my bed when tina came back from the bathroom, we didn't hear her and i don't know for how long she's been stranding in my room.

"ok" she said surprised.

pablo and i quickly separated from each other in fear,we all looked at each other without saying anything.

"pedri must be wondering what took me so long, bye hermosa, valentina"  he exited.

"ok now i want every single detail of you guys, are you together, for how long have you guys been together, does pedri know, who knows about you guys being together, did you have fun if you know what i mean"

"oh lord. yes we are together, we are together since yesterday, pedri doesn't know, no one knows well expect you now, and no what the fuck we did not"

she made me tell teo and he was surprised as fuck.

next day

i woke up to a sound of my irritating alarm, pablo made me come to their training so here is me waking up at 8 am.

my phone rang again, it was pablo calling me probably to see if i woke up.

"rise and shine hermosa"

"mhm good morning to you too"

"are you coming with pedri?"

"yeah yeah"

"okay all i wanted was to hear your voice hermosa"

"i love you pablo"

"i love you too, now get ur ass up i wanna see you"

we talked for a bit and then i actually got up and went to get ready for the training.

"good morning pedro"