18|one punch and one forbidden love

i woke up and pablo was still in the bed, i hope pedri didn't come in my room last night.

i went to brush my teeth and get dressed, when i came downstairs there was pedri, sitting on kitchen island drinking his coffee.

"good morning pedro"

"i guess you had a fun night, didn't you"

"bro come on"

"no,no i will not let my sister and my best friend date, i won't let anything happen between you two"

"pedri you didn't even let me explain"

"i don't need it"

"yes you do listen me for one fucking time" i raised my voice now

"you have 2 mins"

"i was bored at the dinner, so was pablo, we went on a walk to the beach and it stared to get windy and we came back, i was sleepy and tired and he offered to drive me home, i couldn't wait for you so i accepted his offer, and that's it"

"so why was he in your bed andrea"

"it was storming outside, you know how scared i get during those, i asked him to sleep in my room because i was shaking out of fear"

"mhm, go wake him up i will talk with him also and then with both of you"

i did as pedri said.

"pablo, you have to wake up, pedri wants to talk with you"

"oh fuck" he said now almost fully awake

"i mean i told him the truth but i didn't include that you carried me around the streets"

"you didn't mention to him that you kissed me" he laughed

"you remember that!?" i covered my face with hands because of thr amount of the embarrassment.

"i was drunk, okay"

"no you weren't, you drank water only"

"oh fuck me"

"do you want me to" he smirked

i punched him on the arm slightly laughing.

"honestly i though it was cute"

pedri came in, confused.

"explain yourself pablo"

"well we went to the beach, and she said she was sleepy so i offered to take her home, and she invited me in since she didn't know when you would arrive, i fell asleep in the guest room and she called me to be in her room because she was scared of the storm and that's it"

pedri seemed to believe it, thanks god this idiot didn't mention the kiss, pedri continued to give us an lection about what happened.

-

"that's confusing" teo said while spinning in my chair in my room.

"yeah i mean why he would react like that" tina said

"i don't know, but now the main problem is nikola"

"why him" they both asked

"because of this"

i showed them a photo someone took of me and pablo.