27|lonely

feel free to comment anything on this, i love reading yalls comments😯

pablos pov:

i started to have trainings with spains national team and i just can say no one wants to talk to me, only expectation is Ansu, as he told me no one speaks to me because i did not only broke up with andrea, i didn't give her an explanation and they see it as cheating on her, i mean i tried to explain to pedri at least 10 times but he could not care less.

world cup is starting in 5 days, we are flying tomorrow, it will be one of the worst games i will experience, my whole team hates me, but let's hope they leave everything outside the pitch and we all play like a family, but if that doesn't happen im gonna be the biggest fool in the world cup 2022.

mia is trying to make me forget about them all and focus on her and the game, it's kinda hard though andrea will be at every fucking game of ours.

"heyy baby"

"hey mia" i say looking at the ceiling, thinking about literally everything that happened in the past few weeks, how did i go from a happy relationship with andrea to being with mia and andrea not standing me.

"what's up with you"

"just thinking about world cup, my fights with everyone expect ansu and lewa"

"oh who gives a single fuck about them, you have me, i have you, you will go on that pitch and play to earn money for life"

"yeah." i say quietly

im still mad at andrea for cheating on me, she tried to explain herself a few times, i think i don't need an explanation if i got a fucking photo as a proof, but yes i miss her.

"i used your credit card to buy myself a new dior bag, thank you"

"uhh no problem i guess"

ansu and lewa are actually trying to explain to everyone what i was trying to say but i don't it's working.

i didn't realise i would be this lonely after breaking up with andrea because she literally cheated on me.

i should probably go and pack my things for qatar, but i can't, all the happenings are bugging me alot, it's my first world cup, and i don't think ill even score because my whole team is mad at me and they won't pass me the ball.

even aurora doesn't talk to me, which is my biggest problem, she's my fucking sister.

i've messed up pretty bad, i juet should've let andrea explain herself instead of breaking up.

a

nsu said tommorow he will gather everyone from our team at one place and then i will come and explain them what happened, in hope someone actually listens to me and doesn't be mad at me anymore.

while andrea ran through my mind freely, i packed everything i needed to, im not hungry so i think i will skip dinner and go to sleep.

mia went out with her friends, she said something like it's my last day in barcelona, im flying with you and i won't see them till december.

___________________

i woke up to my alarm, it's 4am and i fucking hate getting up early, mia's side of the bed is untouched, i got up to see where she is, oh there she is sitting in the living room, her suitcases are packed up and she looks ready.

"you are already ready hm" i ask her

"well kinda"

"we are going in separate planes, im going with my team in a private plane, and you are going with a regular plane, there will be alot of other wifes, girlfriends and family of our team"

"alright copied"

i kinda rushed to get ready, we need to be at the airport at 5am, it's currently 4:10am but i still need to drive there.

we made it on time, everyone is here, mia and i had to separate at the airport, i saw andrea there standing with mikky and tina,she's so beautiful.

"bro they all agreed to listen to you, now spit it out" ansu came

"yea right"

they all were standing in a circle, and i was in the middle, i started explaining and i think pedri feels bad for not letting me explain it to him.

"sorry bro we didn't let you explain, i will just tell you from andreas side-"

i didn't even let pedri finish.

"i don't care what andrea has to say,the only thing that matters to me now is that yall forgave me"

"but you should listen to her, she will actually telk you what happened"

"no pedri i don't care, i saw what i saw with my own eyes and i don't need her explanation"

"if you say so"

we are in the plane, flying to qatar, im so excited to play in the world cup, it was my dream since i saw Spain play back in 2006 and win in 2010.

the whole time i was sleeping and these motherfuckers took advantage of it and took a photo of me peacefully sleeping.

we landed but it took us about a whole day to fly over here, and i found out by mikky that we aren't in the same hotel, because or coach thinks girls will take away our focus from us, that's stupid.

anyways we got to our hotel and i don't share room with anyone, i like it, i love being alone in a hotel room, no one to disturb me while sleeping.

i went to sleep right away, why no one talks about how exhausting is it to be in a plane for a whole day or even more.

_______________________________________

No motivation to write literally😍
Christmas is in 4 days and im so happy and can't wait 🥴🥴🥴
anyways happy new year to yall.

btw as yall know adriana lima is andrea, but i can't fucking find selfies of adriana so i will post like other girls but we'll pretend it's andrea🥰

this is where the real things start happening.

happy new year mia i love you so muuuch💋

{vote🔫}