Chapter Twenty-Seven

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Sabrina gently walks down the staircase with her blue canvas backpack on her shoulder and her bike and into the courtyard.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Klaus and Sabrina exchange looks at each other. A slight glumness is between the husband and wife.

"I'm sorry, Mikaelson." Sabrina apologized.

Klaus walks up to Sabrina and gently hugs her and she hugs him back.

"It wasn't you, Sabrina. It was the influence of the HaLe Wolves." Klaus said, and gently pulls away from the hug.

"The things I said to you, what I've done." Sabrina said to him. "And there's something else."

"Such as?" Klaus asked.

"Gabe and I . . . We hooked up with each other." Sabrina told him. "We were frenzied by blood-red-crescent moon."

"Sabrina? It's okay. I forgive you for it." Klaus said to her. "I'm just glad that you're yourself again."

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

"So are we as well." Kol said, along with Rebekah, Freya, and Elijah.

"I'm sorry, you guys. For everything." Sabrina apologized.

"It's alright, Sabrina." Rebekah said. "You're still Nik's gal."

Rebekah and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other. And Sabrina notices the courtyard has been formally decorated.

"What's with the formal decorations?" Sabrina asked.

"It's a party." Rebekah said.

"Okay, uh, I'll see you guys later." Sabrina said and walks away.

Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol and Freya looks at Sabrina as she walks away with her bike.

"Sabrina seems off." Klaus said.

"You noticed it as well." Elijah said.

"Not to worry, my formal party will cheer her up." Rebekah said.

"Does Sabrina knows it's Nik's and hers anniversary?" Kol asked.