Chapter Eleven

STAMFORD UNIVERSITY ACADEMY

The next day, in the lecture room, the college students has finished their exams.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Alright, everyone, class dismissed and turn in your exams." Jesse said to her college students.

One by one, the college students turns in their quizzes as they walks out of the lecture room.

Sabrina slowly walks up to Jesse's desk and puts her 20 questions in the basket wearing her blue canvas backpack on her right shoulder.

"Sabrina? Is everything okay with you?" Jesse asked her, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Sabrina reassured her. "Why do you asks?"

"Because it's effecting your grades." Jesse told her as she slowly walks from her desk and gently leans backwards on the desk. "Sabrina, you're a straight A's and B's student, and now, you have C- and D-. What's going on?"

"I don't know, maybe, it's something with Eric and Nora Northman, and everything else." Sabrina told Jesse.

But Jesse isn't quite convinced. "No, it's not that. It's something else. Your mother, Lana, told me that you know that Klaus caused your parent's car accident in London."

Sabrina looks away, gloomy. And Jesse realizes that it still bothers her.

"It still bothers you, doesn't it?" Jesse asked Sabrina.

"Maybe, a little." Sabrina admitted. "I forgave Klaus. But -- " she trailed off.

"But you don't know how to let go." Jesse said to Sabrina. "Sabrina? When your parents died, you fell into this hole, and you wanted to drop out of Stamford. But I convinced you otherwise and encouraged you to not give up and to keep going and you did."

Jesse and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

"I know how strong you are. And I know you'll get through this." Jesse said.

Jesse and Sabrina exchange exchange small smiles at each other.

"Go on, I'll see you around." Jesse said.

"You too, Jess." Sabrina said, and walks away, walking out of the lecture room.

⚜️⚜️