Chapter Twenty-Two

TALAMASCA CASTE CENTER FOR SUPERNATURAL STUDIES

The next day, in the main room, Sabrina is sitting at the table, reading a replica of Dracula's old journal.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Derek Hale slowly walks inside, looking around at the main room. "So, this is the Talamasca Center. Interesting."

"Derek? What are you doing here?" Sabrina asked him.

"I have a small task for you." said Derek, and slowly walks up to her and sits down across from her at the table. "But it's up to you to complete it or not."

"What is it?" Sabrina asked.

"You've been here at the Talamasca for years. And so, I need some information about the white oak. It can destroy the Mikaelson's." Derek told her.

"This is a test, right?" Sabrina asked him. "You want to see if I'm gonna do it or not."

"Maybe." Derek said.

Sabrina closes the old journal that she was reading and gets up, and walks over to the bookshelf.

"The thing is, Sabrina, I know you're softhearted person." Derek said to her. "And you're a soft hearted person makes you a liability to Klaus and the the Mikaelson's."

Derek and Sabrina exchange looks at each other.

"But I'm sure that you already know that. And I'm sure that Klaus knows it too." Derek said.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm a softhearted person, so, what?" Sabrina said.

"So, what?" Derek said, getting up to his feet. "The moment I met you, Sabrina, I figured out that you try to be tough and a badass, but you're not. You don't have the guts to kill anyone. Being soft hearted makes you weak."