Chapter Four

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in Klaus's and Sabrina's sunny bedroom, Sabrina is gathering her stuff with her blue canvas backpack.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Do you have everything?" Klaus asked, slowly walks inside.

"Yeah." Sabrina said and putting three folders in her blue canvas backpack along with her pencil pouch. "There's three subjects that Jesse lectures on; Science, English Literature and Pre-Comparative Folklore."

"Pre-Comparative Folklore?" Klaus said, slowly walks behind her, and gently wraps an arm around her waist. "I can guess that's your favorite subject."

Sabrina chuckles softly to herself. "I know a thing or two about folklore." And looks at Klaus. "The Talamasca Caste has a lot of it."

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

"I gotta go." Sabrina said, gently putting her blue canvas backpack on her shoulder. "I'll see you when I get home."

Klaus small smiles at her. And Sabrina walks away.

⚜️⚜️

STAMFORD UNIVERSITY ACADEMY

Later on that day, in the lecture room, the college students are finished taking their English Literature quizzes just as the bell rings.

"Okay, turn in your quizzes on your way out." Jesse said to her class.

The college students puts their quizzes in the plastic paper basket.

Sabrina walks up to Jesse's desk and puts her English Literature quiz.

"Sabrina? Can we talk?" Jesse asked.

"Yeah, sure." Sabrina said, gently putting her blue canvas backpack on her shoulder. "What's up?"

"Klaus told me what happened after I left yesterday afternoon. About a guy named Eric Northman." Jesse said, worriedly.

"Yeah, Klaus told me who he was. Eric Northman's a thousand year old ancient vampire. But it's okay. Peter, Avery and I handled him together." Sabrina reassuring Jesse.

"Okay." Jesse said. "But I am also impressed by how strong and tough you are."

"Yeah, I am." Sabrina said.