Chapter Twenty-Three

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Sabrina gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard. She and Klaus exchange looks at each other.

 She and Klaus exchange looks at each other

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Going out?" Klaus said.

"Yeah, Cora is bringing along Piper and Celine." Sabrina said.

"Sabrina? I don't think you should be hanging out with them." Klaus said.

Sabrina becomes a bit confused. "Why not?"

"Sabrina? I have this bad feeling about the HaLe Wolves. And with Derek and Cora? They're a brother and sister duo. And they might be influencing you with your mischievousness and rebelliousness." Klaus said to her.

"Klaus? I know you're worried about me." Sabrina said.

"I'm your husband, I have a right to be worried. Ever since, you started hanging out with Derek and Cora and the HaLe Wolves, I don't want you to become like them." Klaus said to her.

Sabrina looks at Klaus with a puzzled expression on her face. "Is that what you think Derek and Cora are doing? Trying to change me? Because they're not. And the last time I checked, it's my life. Not yours."

"Derek and Cora have been mauling mortal human beings in the alleyway. And at the Whiskey Cask." Klaus argued with her. "Sabrina? If you go down this path by continuing to spend time with Derek and Cora and the HaLe Wolves, they're gonna have an influence on you."

"You can't stop me from spending time with Derek and Cora and the HaLe Wolves." Sabrina argued back at him, becoming annoyed.

"I can have Freya put a boundary spell in the study with you in it." Klaus told her.

Sabrina looks at Klaus and slowly walks up to him. "You wouldn't dare."

"Try me." Klaus said with a serious expression on his face. "You know I will."

"He was right, wasn't he? Your old friend, Lucien Castle." Sabrina said, which makes Klaus becomes bewildered. And she gets into his face. "You keep my hands clean and my soul pure and innocent because you, yourself, isn't innocent. You spent your entire immortal life, spreading fear in the others and the supernatural, but really, you're the one that's scared, Niklaus. You want to control everything and everyone, but when things don't go your way, you resort to threats and murderous violence. Just like you did in Mystic Falls. You are a scared little kid, convinced, that you will be left alone and abandoned."