Chapter Twenty

FRENCH QUARTER

The next day, Sabrina is wandering around on the sidewalk.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Sabrina then, senses someone following her with her werewolf sensing abilities. Walking into an nearby alleyway, she slowly walks further down.

The two HaLe Wolves; Gabe and Colby, slowly walks inside the alleyway and nowhere, Sabrina hits Colby with a wooden plank.

Gabe wolf-sped behind Sabrina gently holding her by her waist. "We're not gonna hurt you, Sabrina. We just want to talk."

"Who are you?" Sabrina asked.

"My name's Gabe." Gabe introduced him to Sabrina, speaking in his English accent.

"And I'm Colby." Colby introduced himself to Sabrina.

Gabe gently lets go of Sabrina. Sabrina looks at both Gabe and Colby, still holding the wooden plank in her hand.

"How do you know me?" Sabrina asked them.

"I was the person who phone called you last night. I was the unknown number." Gabe told her.

"That was you?" Sabrina said to Gabe.

"Yes." Gabe replied.

"He had an eye on you for a while now." Colby said.

"Who's "He"?" Sabrina asked.

"Our ringleader, Derek Hale. He's been wanting to meet you." Colby said.

"He asked to keep our distance and we have. Until now." Gabe said to Sabrina. "We know you're a Timberwolf, Sabrina. And my best friend, Derek, is asking for you."

"Why is Derek HaLe asking to meet me?" Sabrina asked.

"Come with us and you'll see." Colby said.

⚜️⚜️

HALE MANOR