Chapter Ten

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, after returning back from her business trip, Sabrina gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard with her blue canvas backpack on her shoulder.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Klaus, Elijah and Sabrina exchange looks at each other.

"Sabrina? When did you return back?" Elijah asked his sister-in-law.

"Yesterday evening." Sabrina tells Elijah.

"Alright." Elijah said.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange looks at each other. She doesn't say anything to him and walks away.

Klaus turns around to walk after her, but Elijah stops him.

"Leave her be, Niklaus." Elijah said to him. "We have things to do."

Klaus and Elijah exchange looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

STAMFORD UNIVERSITY ACADEMY

Sabrina bike rides her bike into the bike rack and parks it. She gets up, gently clutching her binder, and walks up the steps and walks inside the university building.

⚜️⚜️

- 3RD POV -

Klaus and Elijah arrives at Lucien Castle's penthouse. The Mikaelson Brothers walks inside.

Both Klaus and Elijah looks at two dead bodies laying on the sofa with puncture wounds on their necks.

"Lucien?" Klaus said.

And then, Charlotte Petrova slowly walks out, wearing a shirt, and baring her legs, implying that she and Lucien have romantic hooking up with each other.

"Hello, boys." Charlotte Petrova greeted the Mikaelson Brothers.

"What the bloody hell are you doing here?" Klaus asked.

"It would seem as Lucien and Charlotte has formed an alliance with each other." Elijah said.

"Along with some business and pleasure as well." Klaus added.

"How's your precious little wife, Sabrina? Has she spoken to you since you caused her parents to swerve and hit a tree in London?" Charlotte taunted Klaus.

"Whatever tension between myself and Sabrina is none of your concern." Klaus told her.

"Where is Lucien?" Elijah asked Charlotte.