Chapter Sixteen

STAMFORD UNIVERSITY ACADEMY

The next day, in the lecture room, Jesse's senior graduate students are sitting at their desks, awaiting for the bell to ring for their last day of college.

The next day, in the lecture room, Jesse's  senior graduate students are sitting at their desks, awaiting for the bell to ring for their last day of college

{Sabrina's Outfit}

The college students sits at the desks, with their yearbooks, both patiently and excitedly. And then . . . .

. . . . Diiing! The bell rings.

And the college students cheers among themselves.

"Happy Graduation, you guys." Jesse said with a happy smile. "I'll see you all this afternoon."

"See you this afternoon, Sabrina." Peter said to her.

"You too, Peter." Sabrina said.

Peter, Avery and Sabrina shares a hug with each other. Peter and Avery walks away with their backpacks.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, Sabrina is at her locker, cleaning out with her blue canvas backpack on her shoulder.

Jesse slowly walks up to Sabrina. "Do you have everything?"

"I do." Sabrina replied, gently putting her ring binder, folder and pencil pouch in her blue canvas backpack. "So, I'll see you this afternoon?"

"I will." Jesse said.

"Okay." Sabrina said, and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Later on that day, in the courtyard, Sabrina is sitting at the table, looking at her Stamford Academy yearbook, which has cursive signatures from her classmates and Jesse.

Klaus slowly walks up behind her and peeks over her shoulder at the yearbook.

"That's my favorite one." Klaus said, pointing at the yearbook picture of himself and Sabrina at the Twilight Waltz college prom.

Sabrina small smiles at him. "I know."

Klaus pecks a kiss on Sabrina's cheek and sits at the end of the table. "You know, the second I saw you in your prom dress, I became fond of it."