Chapter Twenty-Six

ST. JAMES INFIRMARY

The next day, partygoers are enjoying themselves, drinking and dancing to an electronica music. And with the blood-red crescent moon in the morning sky.

 And with the blood-red crescent moon in the morning sky

{Christy's Outfit}

Suddenly, the doors are closed. Derek, Cora, Gabe, Sabrina, Shawn, Colby, Piper and Celine looks at the partygoers.

Derek, Cora, Gabe, Sabrina, Shawn, Colby, Piper and Celine smiles, mischievously.

While the partygoers are distracted by the electronica music, dancing and drinking, Derek, Cora, Gabe, Sabrina, Shawn, Colby, Piper and Celine transforms into their werewolf forms and pouches on the partygoers, feeding intensely and hungrily.

Blood splatters on a laptop with the electronica music is played. And the partygoers yelps out in pain as they don't know what's going on.

                           Shortly afterwards...

Afterwards, the partygoers are laying on the floor, dead and mauled. Derek, Cora, Shawn, Colby, Piper and Celine continues feeding.

⚜️⚜️

HALE HOUSE

In the living room, Gabe and Sabrina are kissing each other, undressing each other with their werewolf red eyes, high on a blood-frenzy.

Gently pulls off his long sleeve shirt, revealing his bare chest. And Sabrina gently pulls off her jacket and long sleeve shirt, revealing her navy blue Natori feathers bra.

Gabe and Sabrina exchange looks at each other and he gently cups her face with his hands.

"I've been waiting for this moment with you, Sabrina." Gabe said with a small smile.

Gabe and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and they embrace in a kiss. He gently lifts her up in his arms and gently lays her down on a blanket on the carpet floor.

Gabe and Sabrina proceeds to kiss each other. She gently brushes her hands in his shaggy brown hair as he pecks kisses on the side of her neck, and proceed to kiss each other, proceeding to intimately hookup with each other.

Afterwards, Gabe and Sabrina gently lays on a blanket, asleep, with his leather trench jacket covering her torso and lower half of her body and his lower half of his body.

⚜️⚜️

ST. JAMES INFIRMARY

Later on that day, the blood-red crescent moon has faded. Inside the club, lays dead bodies of the partygoers, male and female and blood splattered everywhere.