Chapter Twenty-Four

TALAMASCA CASTE CENTER FOR SUPERNATURAL STUDIES

The next day, Sabrina slowly walks inside her supervisor manager, David Talbot's office.

[Sabrina's Outfit]

"David?" Sabrina said, looking around at his empty office. She slowly walks further inside and looks at his coffee pot and his half empty mug of coffee.

Sabrina gently takes the mug and sniffs the coffee. But doesn't smell any vervain.

"Sabrina?" David Talbot said in the doorway.

Sabrina glances at David and gently puts back down the mug on the table. "I was looking for you."

"My apologies if I wasn't in my office. I was looking through the archives." said David, and slowly walks up to Sabrina. "Do you need any of my assistance with anything?"

"Not right now, but I wanted to asks you about your coffee. You've been drinking vervain coffee, right?" Sabrina said, folding her arms.

"Of course." David replied. "Why do you asks such a thing?"

"I don't want to pry, but when I smelled your coffee, I didn't smell any vervain. So, who's been compelling you?" Sabrina asked him.

"I must admit, your husband, Klaus, has visited here a few times." David said.

"Why?" Sabrina asked.

"He asked me about the Hale Werewolves and needed some information." David told her.

"So, he compelled you to give him information about the HaLe Wolf Pack?" Sabrina said.

"He did." David said.

And Sabrina becomes upset.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Later on that day, Sabrina walks inside the courtyard and looks around at the courtyard itself.

"Klaus?" Sabrina said. "Klaus?"

Klaus gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard. "Sabrina?"

Sabrina wolf-sped over to her husband and pins his back against the entrance wall. "You compelled David to give you information about the HaLe Wolves. Why?"

"I needed a way to stop them." Klaus told her.

"You've could've asked me, Klaus. But instead, you compelled my supervisor, David, who is human. But you used his slight fear of you to your advantage." Sabrina told him.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange mildly looks at each other and she gently backs away from him.

"Jesse and I both put vervain in David's coffee pot to make sure that you or any other vampire, tries to compel him. But you had to use your vampire compulsion to get what you want. You will never change. You're still want the supernatural to fear you because that's what you do best. Compel humans to do whatever you want. I don't know how, but I will get you for compelling David, and when I do, you're gonna regret messing with him." Sabrina told her husband with an angry expression on her face.