Chapter Twenty-One

FRENCH QUARTER

The next day, Sabrina is wandering around in the French Quarter on the sidewalk.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

As Sabrina walks, she notices two slightly drunken men drinking bottles of whiskey.

One of them notices her and teases her. "Hello there, pretty babe."

Sabrina doesn't pay him any attention as she continues on walking. But sensing trouble forming, she pulls out her pepper mace from her blue canvas backpack pocket.

The two men slowly follows her. And Sabrina becomes annoyed. She walks in an alleyway and turns around, pepper macing the first slight drunken man in his eyes.

"Ah. I can't see?!" The slight drunken Man 1 exclaimed, covering his eyes with his hands.

And Sabrina knees the slight drunken Man 2 in his groin.

And out of nowhere, Klaus intervenes with vamp-sped, grabbing both slight drunken Man 1 and 2 and knocks them out unconscious by hitting each other's foreheads on each other's.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange looks at each other.

"Klaus?" Sabrina said to her husband.

Klaus smirks at her. "Hello, Love."

"I had it handled." Sabrina said to him.

"I know you did, and so, I thought you needed an extra hand." Klaus said.

"Were you stealthy keeping an eye on me?" Sabrina asked her husband.

Klaus gives Sabrina a 'really' look on his face. "I so happened to be out and about on the rooftops and I saw two pathetic blokes following you."

Sabrina gives her husband, Klaus, a 'really' look on her face. "I thought you weren't gonna be overprotective with me."

"You're my wife, I can't help it." Klaus said to her with a small smile. "But I'm not overprotective of you, I know you try to be tough and badass and all that."

Sabrina rolls her eyes at him and walks away from him. And Klaus chuckles.

"You're welcome by the way, Cooper Wolf." Klaus said, walking beside her.

"Thanks." Sabrina thanked him with a small smile.

"You want me to back off, just say so." Klaus said to Sabrina.