Rarely Does Someone (Epilogue)

Khwahish's POV

{ Just like an other morning at school. Boring, Casual and reach-me-down types. Its September and chills from the winds reach down my spine. After the morning assembly, I head to the class with register, being the class representative. And someone's sliding on the marble floor, that too without skates. Strange!

I ignore the sound because of my overwhelming fascinations and...........and the person bumped in me. Instead of shouting, I see him laid on the floor opposite to me.

6'1 ; Hazel and Brown Eyes; Unbothered and charming figure.

"Idiot Owl....?"

He ignored me but I stop him from leaving murmuring,

"Ahaan!! We have to bump our heads again."

He stares me with confusion and rolls his eyes while I try to convince him once again,

-Or we will grow horns on our heads, please."

Liar. That's bullshit. Nonsense.

"Seriously?"

He asks looking confused at me. My mates too are waiting for me to finish this and join them for lunch. So, I trynna make a request with my doe eyes to which he relies. Thank God!!

And before I could process something, Yashika pushed me towards him. Our heads bumped for sure, but I saw his eyes the way I never had anyone's before.

Hazel brown twigs for my emerald green dilapidated flora.

They are damn hypnotizing. I know I'll stray myself in them if I kept staring them for more than a while but I just can't get away from them....l wanna loose myself in those hazels.....for once, maybe it's possible, I look at the moon and then into his adorables. The difference is, that his one's shine brighter and are effortlessly appealing yet charming.

Ohh my dear moon!! I'm sorry but his eyes won infront of your beauty. Stars surely enhance your elegance where his hazels, they themselves are so dazzling. And where the emotions in them are like the stars whose purity and innocence makes him glow even more.....

I guess I should stop right here, because once I'll start to get detailed about his eyes, my goodness I won't be able to stop.............and that's why I don't tell him about what's so good in him.

I mean how should I, how can I? How am I supposed to? When here I'm..........at loss of words, just to describe his eyes.

And if I have to, it would be like, the stars in this entire universe, the beauty of those galaxies, the mesmerizing raindrops, the sparkle of those fairies, the magic in that wind, the boldness of that fire, the sharpness of that ocean, the peace in that melody, the perfection of this world.................
anything wouldn't be enough to complete what I want to say.

The moment so close, so intimate, so intense. I wanna look away or never look away, I can't decide.

He takes it as a waste of time and proceeds to rush outta there.Well! What I knew what I saw was just a view? I lost myself there. }