Chapter 02 (School's Tom and Jerry)

"Some friends are really worth fighting with"

Khwahish's POV

But what did he mean by snatch, huh? Won't I get what I'm destined for? None can take our luck from us.......that's what My Guru Nanak's teachings enlighten me with, right? Anyways, just 2 more periods to go and we're going to get the results.......who'll be the CR this year. What was he referring to with the term snatch? And these girls...........as if what's wrong with them........they keep talking of him only. What's so special in him? Keeps staring like an owl, creep. A simple smile is fine but he grins stupidly with those beautiful lips..........shutup!!!! Stopp ittt......

"I endure something very beautiful for Ahaan, bae."
Claims Rutuja timidly pulling me out of my not so interesting thoughts.

"Huh...??"

-he also seems interested in me. The way he talks, the way he blushes. OMG........It's hell cute though. So, I voted for him. Sorry, bae."
she completes.

"Ahaan?? That new boy? Who came just a few weeks ago? He talks to you?
I mean yesterday I heard him talking to Yashika and she was behaving the same way as you do. Don't you find him a flirt?" A serious question.

-I don't know. I like him and maybe he too does" She goes away daydreaming.

What's wrong? There Yashika here Rutuja. Wait!wait!wait! What Rutuja just said the way he talks and she voted for him. These two points are connected. What if he's using them just to defeat me?? Nooooo!!!!! He's such a creep for doing that. Or is Ahaan really that sweet, maybe. Stop.................

I need to find Dhvani or my fascinations will eat me whole. They have given there votes it does not gonna make any difference now though. But still, I can stop the girls from making any possible mistake. I decide to find her not before she is standing besides Yashika, who has just knelt to him in front of the whole class during recess. Noooo!!!!

"I really like you, Ahaan. I don't know but yes....you're the one.Will you be my boyfriend?"
She asks anxiously.

We mouth a "No" together. He surprisingly raises her up & takes the letter and flowers offered. I think he might accept the proposal..............

Thank God he isn't insulting her but no later my doubt is cleared and he throws those belongings away mockingly in front of her, regarding them as a waste of time.

How could he??? He's so mean for that. A simple no would have ended things then and there why is he insulting her in front of the whole class. She literally is in tears as I approach for consoling her while he yells,

"Ohh, group plan to defeat me?? Seriously, Ms. Ahuja?? Just to let me off the post. Such a bad girl you are...."

I glare him upon the last line while making her sit at the nearby bench. I even offer her water and exhale a harsh breath to answer,

"You know how pissed off I really am at you right now? And you seriously think this was a plot on the day of result announcement? Then FYI it wasn't. She never told me about this"