Chapter 18 (Promises we meant to keep)

"Real friends change lives like you changed mine...."

Ahaan's POV

I try to open my eyes but upon being heavy, they shut again. My hands and feet are cold. When I am sweating insanely again. All is dark untill a silent heartwarming melody starts playing in the background....Everything is fine when a sudden pleasurable feel enchants me. What is it? I'm neither drunk nor am reminiscing my time with Sunshine.......Then, what am I doing?

I try to look around again when I'm on my bed while the room is empty. It's for the first time in damn 8 years that I have slept on bed. Strange!!

Wait!! I'm not alone. I am engulfed in someone's arms as a teddy bear and the figure in mine. Who's she?? Her face is buried in my neck and mine in hers. She ain't Sunshine. I trynna understand our situation and position more, when the only thing I find is that we are lying here without clothes with each other. And I'm inside her. What?? Her cologne filling me up 'rosemary and peppers'....

"Khwahish?"

I whisper through her ear. Not knowing why her name came upon and from where? Fuck!

She wakes up and yawns cutely saying 'Hmmm' which soothes somewhere of mine, I didn't know was needed.

-Are you awake? Slept already? What we're gonna do now?"

She says smiling while half sleeping. And I remember nothing except for me asking to take her and her agreeing with a nod. But was that sarcasm? Anyways, I want her right now more than I have ever needed anyone.......

So, I grab her waist and hair tightly as I start moving myself in and out of her.

"Idiot owl......Ah...Umm..Ah..Ahaan"

She cries out of pleasure and pain together as she still was sleeping. Her voice muffles upon sudden movements of mine as I pull her lips in a kiss. But those moans.............one could die for them. My mouth is fierce and needy, kissing her everywhere I can reach, after shutting her mouth with my palm. She grows dizzy but can do nothing but succumb to me as I'm unapologetic in the way I fuck her. I rest my hand between the headboard and the top of her head as I push harder and harder, the bed crashing against the wall with every push.

Her fingernails dig into the skin of my back as I bury my face against her neck.

"Idiot Owl," She whispers.

"Oh, God," I say.

"Ahaan!" She screams.

My whole body feels it-from my head to my toes and back up again. She's too tight for me to take but she took me anyway and what now we both are feeling is out of the world. So, I'm not letting her go ever.

I continue doing it rough till we both come together. She really is stronger than I ever could expect. Nothing more is needed. I'm about to grab her again for 2nd time as a sudden realization struck me.

She ain't my girlfriend. What if Akansha enters right now? She has my house keys. No!!!

I pull apart in haste and rush towards her clothes to hand her them. While she still is recovering from her orgasm.