Chapter 24 (Rarely Does Someone)

"Maybe love is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it."

Khwahish's POV

"Crime partner! What are we doing?"

Idiot Owl whispers leaning against the door of Sarab's hallway as I asked him to search his house to let us know.

What???

The ache in his eyes, the formidable expression, the undeniable silence, and unexpected departure; it was all a kind of goodbye I wasn't ready for at all................probably cause I know he was hiding something from me. I wanna know what is it?

"We must know what was happening here behind our back."
I murmur.

-What??"

"I actually............I forgot my earrings here the other day. So, we have to search it. They're my favorites."
My dumbest try at making up the first thing that came in this mind.

-But I will buy you a new one. How will we search it in such a big house? And moreover, I don't interrupt in people's privacy. So, let's go."

He chirps assuringly adjusting those adorable glasses. He looks damn sexy in them.

-Hey!! Mr. Melodrama? Don't you comment about privacy, huh. If it really matters then instead of asking him to return again, you won't have threatened him, 'At club, I kissed her while you just watched.' Like seriously Idiot Owl? What was that?"

I glance him skeptically while he swallows, rubbing his face and hair nervously. And turns around with a fake cough muttering,

"I think we should search for your earrings. Which color it was?"

I huff a laugh, as he's so cute, My cutest Idiot Owl. Taking a big stride towards him, as he tries to avoid my gaze; though what he said to Greek God upsets me, as he was in trouble already cause of something and he ignited it further; but how long can I be angry with my Idiot Owl, huh? I reach him.

Because I am too proud of my heart for choosing him over anything.

I grab his wrist as he looks at me innocently and loop my other arm around his nape, pulling him in a kiss; tiptoeing myself.

Hot, Rough and Ravenous.

The type of kiss, I was waiting to own from so long. The type of kiss, someone would sacrifice everything for. The type of kiss, when one loses oneself into it. The type of kiss, when one can't have just one. We have such type and I love it a lot.

His stiffened shoulders loosen up, as he allows me to take the lead while my hands reach for the buttons of his shirt as the kiss continues. I bite his upper lip and he arches his head in mist of pleasure as I trail kisses down his neck and perfect torso, after biting that incredible collarbone.

Before I could tease his already hard crotch, he parts breaking the contact, earning himself a frustrated groan, I think he needs a punishment for this.

"Let's reach home first, Sunshine."

He winks teasingly and starts searching. Well! He himself is my home but still I can't let myself forget about Sarab in this clouds of pleasure.