Chapter 19 (Ne dis jamais je t'aime)

"Never forget to say I love you, if you love someone because you'll never know when it might be the last time."

Khwahish's POV

"Whatever you please."

Surprised by the nickname he just said, I ack5l54nowledge owledge the amusing 6'3, Sapphire blue eyed figure afore; with a submissive smile. He's way insane flirt and damn charming................but those eyes, they convey a lot more than his face and words. I have seen them before. He smirks as well and leaves for the liquor counter.

Mysterious. Who is he?

Oops! I didn't concede him the fact that I don't drink. Well, I wish if he noted that I asked for an apple juice before this while. Probably.

This feel, the warmth, the fondness of familiarity and the tenderness engulfing me right now is like some antiquated associations, some old acquaintance. Like the feel of Mom's food with her presence, Dad's embrace and Sista's friskiness and Ahaan's love. They aren't here but this gusty sensation is holding me in tightly, enveloping me in their entwine.

Who is he?

The affirmation, the fondness, the sentiments are that of the home. Something own. Mine.

Who is he?

I retrieve my cell from the purse to search more about him, when a figure appears from the dark and holds my waist violently, picking me up

"What The Fuck!! Who the hell is this? Leave me. Leave....Lea....

The form pays no heed as if I yelled nothing and heads out of the club, shutting my mouth from his free hand. What's going on? He has lifted me so effortlessly as if I'm nothing but a cotton sack or a rag doll. I trynna move and punch his back, only available in my access which makes no harm to him. I feel numb but so as not to give up, I again dig my nails in his back, biting his palm just to threaten,

-You don't know who I'm. I can sue you for this. It's an.........

He pulls me down, placing on feet, again shoving himself closer to my body, into the wall behind. A solitary driveway, seriously......

A rough grab to my jaw in a brutal yank of his mouth in mine which probably opened to gasp or yell. I don't know. What's happening? But it indeed gave him what he wanted.

What am I doing??? Stupid me!!!Before a possible reaction, his other arm chokes my throat awakening my senses.

Chocolates and Almonds Cologne; Hazel Brown Eyes; 6'1; Ahaan???

My protests against the prior violence breaks free when I lose myself in the passionate kiss. It is smooth and sensual more likely than our rough and dominant types. Our eyes close upon the gearing up sensation when his glasses interrupt. He removes them in one sway move without breaking the kiss. Damn those glasses look so perfect on him. Well! I kept mine at home today. So, no disturbance. My arms wrap themselves around his nape as his fingers brush at my inner thigh. I gasp in the kiss when his hands reach for my panty.

Before taking in the pleasure I push him, earning myself a frustrated groan. But I have to do this. I pull myself apart, gazing straight into his eyes to confront when he rubs my lipstick from his thumb, the act so simple yet seductive. Control!!