Chapter 13 ( Te amo❤❤ )

"Clasp me close in your warm young arms, While the pale stars shine above..."

Sarab's POV

"Mount climbing. Bus trip. Window seat...."

I murmur to myself gazing out at the scenery. They are serene, enchanting and beautiful like, like her. Every time I watch the gleams of her playful eyes, the ruby of her lips, the silk of her brunette hair, the warmth of her fragrant breaths, I remember the orb of a full moon, the snow, the roses, the chocolate cake she loves, the poetry, the magic, and my helplessness.

She's sitting 4 seats apart from me with that so called bestfriend of hers who's always stuck to her like a tail. I don't know what she sees in him........as I just find him creep, flirt and clingy types.

I tilt my head a bit and trynna act casual just to see what's going on there. When our eyes met for a slightest moment................and my heartbeat stops. I quickly turn and look out of the window to avoid her as I just choked onto air.

Damn!! I can feel her staring me. Gosh!!! No. No. No. She came and sat besides me, whispering.

"Light showers. Coffee. Best company. Perfect."

I gasp audibly and swallow hard enough to make a visible hole in my throat. I literally was staring her a while ago. Goddamnit!!! She laughs saying this but I reply without watching her,

"How do you know? I was thinking that???? Anyways, what are you doing here? Go and sit with your bestfriend. No need to come to me."

Was that rude? Be it. I'm jealous and I can't help it.

"I don't want to actually because I wanna share one of my bus trip romance fantasies first. May I?? I will ask something too after that."

"And why do you think I'm gonna answer?

"Because I know it could never be mine but deep down I want it to be.............So, the fantasy is that what if I lean down towards you now...... and wrap the blanket provided on us to hide from the rest of the students......

-And"

Have I lost my mind? Seduction can clearly be noticed in her tone. What am I saying? She's sitting so close to me I hardly can breathe and yet am asking her to share her wild fantasies with me......Am I dreaming??

She leans forward a bit, almost close to my earlobe and traces the outline of my lips with her delicate fingers while entangling her other hand with mine. Eventually, I sit still because of the growing heat and uncomfortable position within me. I adjust the bag on my lap as her hand moves down the neck grazing the collarbone. Her touch sending chills down my spine................when she pecks on cheek not just a touch but hard peck. She whispers against it,

"And kiss those lips of yours. They should be charged as guilty for being so perfect. Well, I noticed the bag adjustment, you know. Someone other than you is waiting for me, I see.

I swallow upon her sudden intriguition.

-The question is that even after knowing the consequences is avoiding the inner voice, right? C'mon tell me. What do you think?