Chapter 04 (Uncertain Hope or Therapy)

"Life is full of uncertainties, but it is in embracing them that we find our true strength in form of friends."

Ahaan's POV

Darn it! I don't know who posted the clip even after I confirmed it was deleted. I really never wanted to. Troubling and annoying that arrogant beam is so much fun in itself. Then who did?

10 years man..... Did she really never have friends? Maybe or maybe not but her tears won't lie man. But why in the hell I was crying.......I had them though.....

Except for my grandparents and sister I had friends. What if not true ones? Who cares about that? I too am a goodscorer. Then why she doesn't have? That's why she slapped me the other day. Shall I really confront her? Cause we're gonna fight again I know that for sure. It's in her genetics to initiate a fight you know, nonsense................

Then too I think I must apologize to her. Probably that would sort everything cause she did what I said last week. That's bare minimum dude. Fine I'll try to.

"Oh god!!! See I can't walk properly, because I have no friends so, I fell in a manhole."

This kept mimicking in different voices in the class. Random classmates were saying that indirectly to her cause they didn't have guts to even talk in front of her.They simply are teasing her. She's sitting alone. While Dhvani and Rutuja are sitting together.

Isn't my doubt clear? However, I went to her. She raises her hand in defense to not come near her and leaves. I just hate this thing to avoid. Man, communicate. I need to talk to her. But why?????

Idea!!!! Today's extra class......

|•............................•|

Khwahish's POV

Why did I rant everything to Sarab? Moreover, he's not gonna tell anyone but what if he did? ....... I even trusted Ahaan but he......Exhaling a long breath, as ain't able to continue with whatever thoughts are ruining my mind.

The school is over and am here for extra classes. So, I need to concentrate. After studying much, I return to the classroom, being freshened up once again, just to find Mast. Ahaan Mittal accompanying me. What the fuck? I'm sitting here for about 1.5 hours and...........Was he there from the beginning? Waiting for me?? Shutup!!!

I roll my eyes trying to ignore him and head to my bench when a sound creaked behind. Someone locked the door from outside. Such a stupid act of his................ I glare him while he himself is writing something. Just to control myself from beating him to the pulp, I grab a book and pretend reading it.

The moment my heart tries to forgive him, change my thoughts about him cause of the adorable looks of his, which are exceptionally exquisite. What!!!

His stupid acts make me realize that he cannot change. He isn't a morally gray fictional man who'll always remain the best as I fix him. He is an idiot and he will remain an idiot forever.

I give my best to keep myself distracted but he came over to whisper, leaning on the bench.

"You seem to be in a good mood which puts me in a bad mood..."his voice as smooth as silk enveloping me in its presence.....its so seductive and deep in itself. Ughhhh!!stop....