Chapter 12 (Lost in love still love heals)

"I love you more than I have ever found a way to say, show or express."

Ahaan's POV

"Heyy!! Lovely Sunshine, how was the paper?"

-It was amazing. If you know you know!! English......How was yours?"

"Enough praises okay....... Stop complementing yourself now. My Ms. Writer and intellect queen. It was pretty good though."

-I'm praiseworthy.....don't be jealous."

She tells swaying hand in the gorgeous hair of hers. Those emerald eyes shine out of excitement of her favorite subject. Well!! I have no pride of anything I accept, but it's my arrogance of having her as mine.....

-Ok leave that. Tell me what stream are you choosing? We are gonna be together for the next two years, right? In same class? 11th B?"

Oops!! I totally forgot about this. It is our last board paper and we have to opt for streams according to our wish. I was about to tell her about it but we have decided not to meet 1 month prior to the exams be it half yearly or anything. How do I tell her now??

"Sunshine.......ummmm...I'm sorry.........we can't be together for the next 2 years. I am gonna choose the science stream."

She gets stunned and acts serious for few minutes, trying to be angry but then laughs out.

"What do you think?? I don't remember your passion and dream to become a popular neurosurgeon, huh?? I remember every small and single detail about you Owl. Home isn't always four walls.......No, seriously. For me, home is the guy I met unexpectedly with the kindest heart, the prettiest eyes, the most handsome face, the beautiful smile, and the best laugh. Cause the day I found you .......... my soul finally spoke to me that this is it........this is your home. I love you Ahaan...."

That's my girl. I love her so much. More than I ever have found words to explain. I laugh dramatically just to embrace her tighter while she gets serious a bit while smiling at me. I crinkle a brow at the sudden intriguition while she engulfs her hands in mine pointing towards Nishit.

I sense a spark of hate or anger poking me deep down but contemplating her, all of it vanishes. I nod somehow and we approach him.

He watches us advancing towards him together. So, he freezes in the moment. Cause there's no use of running away. It's gonna be terrible. We reach and he swallows hard.

"Nishit...!!!"

Sunshine's soothing pace can make anyone fall for her. But she's just mine....I look at her and give her a sign of approval when Nishit looks guilty towards us, assuming his punishment beforehand. He has to be punished to intoxicate her, obviously.

We hug him together.......We had no enmity towards him. Well! I only let her brush shoulders with him. I'm possessive enough. Whatever he did, all of it was to have her without her wish. But I got her because of him. And I am very very thankful to him.

Yet I'm a bit angry cause he tried to intoxicate her but while I see her accept him, without getting a bit annoyed, wholeheartedly. I am ready to change myself for her, for us....