Chapter 09 (Aurora wrapped in wonders)

"Have you ever tasted the first rain? It's like a lover's touch loved more than a love loved."

Ahaan's POV

"I.......Ouch!!Why my head hurts? Wait....which place is this??"
She murmurs.

I raise to find her staring every other thing weirdly with those emerald eyes but as soon as her gaze finds me, she smiles merrily. Wait!! What!! Does she thinks this is a dream?

"Idiot Owl!!! You.............here in my room?? It's a dream, it seems."
She whispers.

-Then let's not wake up, ever"
I reply grabbing a corner of the bed.

"Ofcourse that's you. Nowadays none else come in my dreams rather than you......"

She brushes her fingers over my
hair, then eyes, then lips. Her touch sending tingles down my spine. Let me too act like that....

"Yes Sunshine. It's a dream cause everything is possible in dreams. As you can lie in reality, but in here, you may confess what your heart truly feels. Tell me the truth."

She swallows anxiously and tries to smile while continuing,

"I..........I want to tell you something, Ahaan. Its hype time and I can't wait to express it too."

Yeah, from Idiot Owl to Ahaan. The closeness vanished. She gets up leaning closer to me. But I take each step back as she comes forward untill I hit the wall behind and she cages me in between her arms.

Wasn't that my move?? What do I do now?? She belongs to someone else, I don't feel it right to be this close to her but she whispers,

"You know, its said that, you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. But even if this is a dream, Idiot Owl, I..........

"Khwahish.......
I yell a bit stopping her midway,

-Before saying anything, hear it out that last night, you were drunk in my party. Right now you're fine, that's good. I have a gut feeling that Nishit did all this to avenge us."

I yell out cause of the tension growing within me and between us.

"Whattt? I thought you both sorted
your differences and you've invited
him. He did such a cheap act for winning me. That's so insane. Thank God this isn't a dream. I......"

I want to push her away.
Her thumb rubs my jaw.
I never want to push her away.

-Leave all that. And let me tell you something really important, please. Please stay, don't go."

"How can you even want me to stay in after yesterday's incident?"

"Because I trust you, I know you. But what happened Idiot Owl, you don't sound familiar? Did I say something wrong yesterday"

-Yes, probably you did. But what you gonna say now, Khwahish...?"

-You.."