Disclaimer

This is a manxman or mxm omegaverse story with mpreg. If you are not interested in this topic this is not the story for you.

Omegaverse

"Omegaverse is a universe where male and female genders exist as Alpha, Beta and Omega. In the universe, omegas are men who can also get pregnant. Omega males have reproductive organs within their rectums, if an omega male has sexual intercourse with an alpha or beta male during their heat there is a chance he may become pregnant."

Alpha

The rare charismatic leader type. Alphas are born with natural good looks and are highly intelligent. They are classified as the superior type. Many alphas are leaders of organizations and tend to hold high ranking jobs and positions.

Beta

The majority of the population is composed of betas. Betas are essentially "normal" humans however they can be affected by pheromones if it is strong enough. Marriage between betas is common and there is a high chance their offspring will also be betas.

Omega

A gender where it is possible for males to become pregnant. While they are respected as individuals who are capable of giving birth to an alpha, they are still viewed as inferior. Most omegas cannot obtain high ranked jobs and many tend to work in social jobs i.e. teachers, social workers, nurses, nannies etc. Omegas can get pregnant without being in heat but the chances are higher when they are in heat.

Marking (VL's variation)

When someone is bit on the nape of their neck by another they are marked. Marking is a way of claiming a person or imprinting on them. Alphas and betas can mark others, omegas cannot.

Bonding (VL's variation)

Bonding can happen two ways, through marking or sexual intimacy; both are based on compatibility. Bonding allows individuals to connect to each other in a deeper, more intimate way. They can feel each other's emotions more intensely without having to be near each other which allows them to better understand their partner. They also become attached quicker to the person they bond with. The stronger the bond, the easier it is to feel the emotions of their partner. Bonding can occur without being bit but it is rare and usually accidental. Those that are bonded physically cannot be intimate with someone they are not bonded with. Their bodies will reject anyone they aren't bonded to. A bond can only be broken through death.

Pregnancy Possibilities (in regards to VL)

Alpha (M) + Alpha (F) = Alpha (75%) or Beta (25%)

Alpha (M) + Beta (F) = Beta (75%), Omega (25%), or Alpha (1%<)

Alpha (M) + Omega (M or F) = Alpha (70%), Beta (15%), or Omega (15%)

Beta (M) + Omega (F) = Beta (50%) or Omega (50%)