22| Punshiment and pleasure.

HAPPY ONE FKN MILLION!!

"There is tension in between usI just wanna give in and I don't care if I'm forgivenRight now I'm shameless, screaming' my lungs out for ya

I just wanna give in
and I don't care if I'm forgiven
Right now I'm shameless, screaming' my lungs out for ya. Not afraid to face it,
I need you more than I want to."
~Shameless

[Mature content Ahead]you can skip if you're uncomfortable

you can skip if you're uncomfortable

"Why are you tying my hands?" I asked when he joined both of my hands and started tying it together to the bed. He didn't answer, instead, he brought his lips closer to mine, his lips almost touching mine. I felt my body shivering when he rubbed his fingers against my hardened bud.

I'll come instantly if he keeps doing this. He took the bud between the tip of his fingers and pinched it—harshly. I moaned at the sensation, he touched my lips softly with his lips as he spoke "So that I can lick your pretty cunt without any disturbances."

His voice sounded so sexy that I almost came. Well, that's what it felt like.

He roamed his big palms on my waist making me flinch. "Aarav, Don't." I whispered with closed eyes. he chuckled "I didn't even start."

"You will get away with this very easily, Esha. If you answer why did you hug him and why did you LET him hug you." He inserted his one hand inside my saree and ran his fingers through my thighs.

Just one move and he'll know how wet I am.

"I asked you something." He asked again, his hand moving closer to my panties. "I can hug whoever I want," I said—whispered.

His jaw tightened slightly, he looked straight into my eyes, I could feel the tension in the air as I stared back. His hand moved closer to the outline of my panties, keeping his eyes on mine he cupped my pussy. "yeah?" his eyes darkened and that was the last thing I saw before he tied my eyes with his tie.