18| His Ecstasy.

Vote target : 2000+
[will only update if you guys complete the target]
also it's not edited so please bare with me:)

Vote target : 2000+ [will only update if you guys complete the target] also it's not edited so please bare with me:)

"Tu itni khubsurat hai fidaa deedar pe tere"

Have you ever had a feeling as if you've won everything in life?

Like you're the biggest winner in the world?

That's exactly how i feel looking at the girl, who is sleeping with her head resting on my chest.

She clutched my shirt softly as she slept peacefully in my arms.

A smile formed on my lips when she snuggled closer.

I would die and kill to live this moment again and again.

Her in my arms is literally everything i need.

I stared at her face and wondered how can a person be so effortlessly beautiful?

I refuse to believe she's not an angel. She's a fucking angel, my angel. I pecked the side of her head as she wiggled on my lap.

She slowly opened her eyes and asked "Where are we?"

"In our car." I replied pulling her closer. She opened her eyes fully and looked around the car to confirm. "have we arrived?"

"Yes."

"What's the time?" Her eyes closed a little as she asked. I can understand why, it's the jet lag and on top of that she got her period. So she needs rest, she needs to sleep.

"It's 3:30 Am. Why did you wake up? Sleep." I pecked her forehead and she closed her eyes again.

She slept throughout the whole flight, although she woke up once to change her tampon but then slept again.

I don't blame her though because i know girls get tired very easily when they're on their period.

She looks so peaceful while sleeping. I smiled staring at her face and pecked her forehead softly.