15|Locked In.

"Darling, just hold my hand Be my girl, i'll be your manI see my future in your eyes"

Be my girl, i'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes"

I stared at the rain pouring outside the window while Rhea did my touch-up for the 100th time

Every time she finishes doing the touch-up, she finds something wrong with the makeup and starts doing it again.

I got ready half an hour ago and since then she's been doing touch-ups. I looked at Shanaya to find her looking at my lehenga with a proud smile.

She's been smiling like an idiot ever since I wore the lehenga. I agree she's the best designer and designs masterpieces but smiling like a fool just doesn't make any sense.

"Can you stop smiling? It's annoying me." She instantly stopped smiling and narrowed her eyes at me.

"What's with your grumpy attitude today?" She asked making a face.

"Yeah, I can't handle another Eshaan," Rhea exclaimed dramatically.

I rolled my eyes at them and sighed. I have been getting annoyed with everything since yesterday. I don't know why I've been feeling this way.

Actually, I know, that Fuckface didn't contacted me since that night on the beach.

He didn't even tell me when was the first time we met. He just stared at me like the creep he is and said "It's late, let's get you home, baby."

I got so pissed that I wanted to kill him but didn't want my nails to get dirty with blood so chose against it.

I think he was lying because I don't remember meeting him and I don't think my memory is that weak to forget someone whom I met once.

And what pissed me off more is that he didn't contact me since that night. I went to his house yesterday because his mom called for something and I didn't see him there too. It's like he vanished from the earth.

'Why are you overreacting? you just saw him a day ago.' My subconscious mocked me.

Exactly why am I overreacting? I sound so desperate to see him, eww.