30| Trepidation.

HAPPY 2 MILLION!!! THANKYOU SM *crying*

Why don't you guys vote? *Imma cry*
I adore you all but please Vote. It's literally just one click!?!?

My Instagram: @evaaaroyy

Target: 4k+

"You're the fire, I'm gasoline

I love you, I love you, I love you
DANGEROUSLY."

I brought the lighter to the tip of my cigarette, lighting the end and taking a puff of smoke

I brought the lighter to the tip of my cigarette, lighting the end and taking a puff of smoke. The burn hit my tongue and I blew it back out, looking at the mirror in front of me, I wore my coat properly with my other hand.

As I wore the coat and sucked in another puff of smoke, the door opened from behind and Rehaan came in wearing a black tuxedo. He immediately closed the door and came towards me.

"What's wrong?" I frowned, observing his strange behaviour.

"Remember your Mehendi ceremony when I went to Esha's parents house and you told me to destroy the footage?" I nodded with a frown.

"You told me that you found something, what is it?" All my attention was on him at this point. A smirk spread across his lips as he took out a cellphone from the pocket of his tuxedo.

A smile crept into my lips as soon as I saw a small Cell in his hands. Taking the phone from his hands, I started analysing it "Any new fingerprints?"

"No, it had no fingerprints on it." He took the cigarette from my hand and took a puff out of it. "I have a doubt that someone kept it there before I arrived." blew out the smoke.

"And why do you think that?" I asked, unlocking the phone. I opened the contacts to see the last caller.

What shocked me a little is that the call was made on the same day as the car crash.

I lifted my head and looked at Rehaan to confirm what I saw. He just sucked in another puff of smoke and smirked, "It's a Russian number." he nodded.

"Tell me we have the recording." I looked at him hoping he'd say yes. In response He passed me the cigarette and took a seat on the couch in front of the bed.