31| Moscow.

TARGET: 4k+

"They called him dangerous, he was my safe

he was my safe."

A MONTH AND A HALF LATER

At Cara Mia Cosmetics.

"Yes, the shot is perfect." A sigh of relief escaped my lips as the photographer gave me a thumbs up.

We were trying to get the shot for an hour but because of the lightning we couldn't. Now finally after an hour of struggling we finally got the perfect shot.

"But I'm afraid I need some more pictures." My expression turned into horror, I can't do this anymore, I am extremely exhausted. Aarav kept me awake for half of the night and now this. We also have a flight at night to Russia and If I don't get at least 5 hours of sleep before that then I might pass out.

We were supposed to go for our honeymoon after the Reception party but I strictly refused as his arm needed time to heal. He didn't argue much as he also needed to run his billion dollar business except spending all his time on me.

He's been working too much these past couple of days, he literally works the whole day, mostly he works from home because he prefers to work with me sitting on his lap rather than in his boring office.

What? Those are his words, not mine.

But for the last few days he has been working in his office only as I am working with Cara Mia.

"But—"
"Just a few more minutes, Esha." I sighed and nodded.

"Few more minutes of what?" I titled my head and saw Mom entering the room with her assistant following. "So what should I reply to their offer?" her assistant asked her, she looked at her, giving her some files "Keep them in my office and say I will let them know." The assistant nodded and left the room.

"Yeah, five more minutes of what?" She asked, diverting her attention solely to us. "Oh, actually I need some more pictures of her." the photographer told her.