02| Psychopath.

"Everybody has an addiction,mine happens to be you"

mine happens to be you"

"Everybody has an addiction,mine happens to be you"

"And now i have every reason to send him to hell."

I stared at the note with scrunched eyebrows.

I was scared at first but now i am perplexed.

Who is he?

What does he want?

And most importantly what does he mean by this statement?

At this point i think he is some stupid psychopath who loves to harass people.

I tore the note into pieces and threw it away.

Fuck him. Fuck the note.

I just wanted to scream and tell him that whether he sends him to hell or to his grandmother's house i don't care. Just leave me alone.

I left the club and made my way towards the parking lot where my car is parked. Because my mood is spoiled and only sleep can fix it.

An orgasm could've fixed it but after making out with a child trafficker i am in no mood for anymore sex.

It's been two years since i had a dick inside me, two fucking years. Whenever i try to get laid something happens and the dick gets cancelled. I need to have some serious talk with whoever is behind the shadows, i mean bitch either you fuck me or let someone else do the favour but atleast don't block my pussy. Esha what are you speaking? My subconscious asked me. Shutup

Can you blame me? I am frustrated, sexually frustrated. I internally cried out

I saw him two or three times but couldn't see his face because he always wears a mask. I just don't get it, why does he always wear a mask? I mean is he that ugly that he has to wear a mask to hide his face, but his body looks hot though. He always wears a hoodie but his body seems built. Wait What the fuck, did i just sexualise my stalker? God! I definitely need some sleep.

Why is there no one at the parking lot tonight? I checked my phone to see it's just 12 AM, it's awfully quiet in here. I started to walk towards my car but stopped instantly when i saw Him standing just beside my car with his hands in his pocket.