Important (must read)

I thought I will end the part 1 soon but after seeing the response in the previous chapter, I don't feel like writing the next chapter anymore:)

Free things are always taken for granted!
It's okay😍 👍🏻

Just 2k votes seriously? Yeah fine nvm.

Yeah so about the updates:

THE SMUT WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE HERE. (For the safety of the book)

Full smut will be available on "Stck.me" previously known as "scrollstack".
[It is a WEBSITE not an app.]

"THE CONCESSION" consists of two parts. PART ONE will end in 4 chapters (Ik I said in two chapters but change of plans💁🏼‍♀️)

Part 1 consists of total 35 parts.

And then part 2 will start. (you are not ready for this part😈)

Part 2 consists of 20 chapters (can be 25 idk).

So total 55-60 chapters.

NOW LISTEN!

Part 1 (including the smuts and everything) Is totally free on stck.me (scrollstack).

Part 2 will also be free here on Wattpad but the people who will follow me on scrollstack will get early updates and it will be PAID.

Don't worry the chapters will be available here but after scrollstack. Scroll stack readers will get to read it FIRST. Yeah of course they'll have to pay to get the early access. (It will be unedited meaning WITH SMUT)

Now the question is how will the Wattpad readers read the smut if it's paid?

Don't worry I got you.

When I will upload any chapter 'which will have smut' here on wattpad then I will make the scrollstack chapter free so wattpad readers can read it.

Now, the people who'll pay they can say then what is our benefit if others can get it for free when we will pay to read it?

Your benefit is that you will get the thing 10-12 days before the readers who won't pay. You will finish reading the book EARLIER THAN others. You will get the spoilers BEFORE the non-paid readers.

Are we clear?

The next four chapters of part 1 will have smut in it (MOSTLY). To read it you have to follow me on stck.me (my username is @authorevaaa). You will have to follow me to read it because it will be available only for the followers. Only the people who follow me on scrollstack can access it.

MY SCROLLSTACK:
username: @authorevaaa
Link is available on my Wattpad and Instagram Bio.

MY INSTAGRAM: username: @evaaaroyy

MY INSTAGRAM:
username: @evaaaroyy

MY INSTAGRAM: username: @evaaaroyy

Thank you. 🖤