26| Fashion Show.

Play 'Fashion' by Britney Manson.

"Walking like a rockstarAnd this girl is going farDid you see her closet?Everything is so trending right nowStyle icon, size zeroAnd my boots from the ValentinoI'm a selfmade runway queenAnd my dad is Alexander McQueenMake it to the high fashionFa...

And this girl is going far
Did you see her closet?
Everything is so trending right now
Style icon, size zero
And my boots from the Valentino
I'm a selfmade runway queen
And my dad is Alexander McQueen
Make it to the high fashion
Fashion, fashion
A-a-a, fashion"
~Fashion

"Walking like a rockstarAnd this girl is going farDid you see her closet?Everything is so trending right nowStyle icon, size zeroAnd my boots from the ValentinoI'm a selfmade runway queenAnd my dad is Alexander McQueenMake it to the high fashionFa...

"God, this is so heavy." I Sighed, holding the skirt of the lehenga up. Aarav tilted his head slightly and replied to the person on the phone as he stared at me.

"Yeah, we will be there soon." Saying he disconnected the call.

Keeping the phone in his pocket, he opened his arms as he ordered "come here."

"You come here and pick me up." I ordered back. He stared at me for sometime before shaking his head and laughing.

He came towards me and lifted me up, I blushed when he pecked my lips softly. He smirked at me and then started walking towards the Rolls Royce which I bought the day before yesterday.

We are going to the fashion show.

I unlocked the door and he placed me in the front seat of the car and made his way to the driver's seat.

He pecked my lips again once he got in and started the car. I smiled and started removing the pins from my hair. Thankfully I told the hairstylist to do a loose bun so the pins were not much of a trouble and were easy to undo.

He glanced at me from the corner of his eyes and said "I think I am having a breathing problem."

I immediately turned to him "What? What happened? Here, look at me." Concern filled my voice as I said.

"But looking at you makes it even worse." I frowned and he continued "Because you look breathtakingly gorgeous." I rolled my eyes at his silly comment and he chuckled in return.

He is damn good with words and he knows it.

"Anyways, thank you so much for today."

"Thank me for the bare minimum again and i'll take you right fucking here without any second thoughts." he said with a serious expression, I bit my lips and moved a little closer to him. "Thank you for today." I whispered teasing him.