The Crystal Ball - Part 1 - Liam - Back Problems and Booty Shorts -

"Liam, why are we in such a hurry-whoop!" Shelby was a little flustered but still smiling, although I noticed a little flash of fear in her eyes when I yanked on her arm.

"We're going to do something fun!"

"Why'd you kick out all the other boys, then?"

"Because it'll be just you and me."

"Just...us...?"

"Why'd you say it like that kitten?"

"Well, I...I dunno." I picked her up and pit her on the hotel's bed, lying her down, but held her down when she started to sit up. "Liam? What are you doing?"

"Don't be like that, babes."

"I'm not being like anything!" I laid on top of her, smothering her lips in a kiss. She tried to pull away, but she couldn't yank her head back. Or move, for that matter, she had no muscle in her. When she finally shoved me off by sticking her finger deep in my ear. "Liam!"

"Shush..."

"But-"

"It's happening."

"Whats that?!"

"You're gonna be mine tonight."

"But Liam!-" I bit her lower lip, trying to gain entrance further into her mouth. She made a couple disgruntled noises in the back of her throat before I used a hand to pry her jaws apart. Her mouth tasted sweet, like her cherry Chapstick and the ice cream she'd had just moments before. Her mouth still felt chilled.

I started unbuttoning her shirt, slipping my hand under her back and unclasping her bra, sliding them off her shoulders whilst ignoring further disapproving noises. I used the sleeves of her shirt to bind her hands behind her back so she couldn't shove me off.

I went down to my own pants, anxious fingers fumbling with the button and zipper. I pulled away from her lips but didn't, refused, to look at her crumbling face.

"Liam what the hell are you doing, please no, Liam-" She whined. I put a hand over her mouth so the people in the other rooms wouldn't hear her and kicked my trousers to the floor.

I felt something wet on my fingers, now fully aware of the tears streaming down her face. I had less trouble with her skinny jeans, finally she was mine.

Like Louis had taken Dani from me.

They both claimed nothing had happened, they were in opposite rooms even, but I heard it. They'd blown off the break-up like it was nothing, and slept with each other. I'd seen the way Louis had been eyeing Shelby. I watched her blush and look away, twiddling her fingers shyly. I wouldn't let him have another one.

And I thrust in the full length.

She screamed into my hand, and with such powerful lungs it still slipped through my fingers. Her lips trembled on the palm of my hand, and a dark part of me thought it wasn't her who needed to suffer...no. She didn't deserve my sympathy. This wasn't wrong. This was more orthodox than what Louis had done.

I kept going at her, hearing her pained groans with every one, and shaking them off, focusing on the pleasure. My stomach curdled warmly as I began to tighten up, getting sloppier. She started trying to wriggle free again, kicking and kneeing my back; she was quite flexible.

"Oh stop it;" I said breathlessly. "It's not worth it. You're not worth it. I'm just getting back at your celeb crush. Just remember to disappear after." She howled, biting my palm and tearing skin. "Shut UP-OH YEAH BABY." I released into her, moaning, and receiving a holler from Shelby. She managed to untie the sleeves of her shirt as I pulled out. I pulled my hand off her face and rolled off of her.

"I-I don't believe you'd do that to me." She said in a small voice.

"This is coming from you." I pulled my trousers and pants back on, not uttering a word. I fixed my shirt and opened the door, leaving her blubbering and bloody in the covers