-Chapter 20- Carrot or Fist? -

"Oh, stop teasing." Louis grumbled.

"I'm in control here, I do what I want when I want." I poked his nose.

"You've already got me cuffed and stripped here, what more do want, woman?!" He whined.

"All in good time, love, all in good time."

"Just give it up to me..." He murmured when I ran a finger under his jaw.

"No no no, not yet. You've gotta do some things for me first."

"Like what?"

"We'll get to that." I chimed in retort. "But until then you're all exposed and under my command."

"Yes, General Tullius." He mocked. "Shall I call Whiterun and tell them the news?"

"You lay off Skyrim Louis." I growled. "You don't speak unless spoken to-"

"Is this you speaking to me? It's okay if I talk?" I flat-out backhanded him. "Ow..."

"When I ADRESS you you SPEAK. Louis!"

"Hi." He muttered.

"Don't get stuck up with me, Louis Tomlinson. I'll leave scars right where the sun don't shine."

"I like this side of you...very sexy. Alluring. Don't wave it in my face if I can't even lick it dammit Shelby you tease."

"Aw, poor baby Boo Bear is grumpy, should I call mummy?" He scowled at me as I mocked him in a baby voice.

"Just give it to me!" I hit him again.

"What did I say Louis."

"Speak only when addressed." He hissed back.

"Good boy. You're so cute when you're mad at me." I kissed him just to taunt him. I threw my arms around his neck and licked his lower lip. At first he refused to kiss back, pressing his lips together in defiance. He eventually gave up on it, delighting in trying to drag me under by hungrily biting my lip. Still, I pulled away, now sitting on his hips just to watch him groan because he lost again. "Do you love me, Louis Tomlinson?"

"Yes m."

"Do you want it, Louis Tomlinson?"

"Very much so." He whimpered.

"How bad do you want it, Louis Tomlinson?"

"Bad enough to apologize to Liam."

"And, Louis?"

"Not kill him in the process."

"Or, Tomlinson?"

"Oh, jeez, can't I just have it?!"

"Keep talking or you'll never get a second chance, Lou!"

"I PROMISE I WON'T MAIME OR HARM LIAM PAYNE AFTER MAKING UP WITH HIM MAY I PLEASE HAVE THE CARROT."

"Yes you may. There's more where that came from if you'll be a good boy." He contently nibbled on the carrot while I unlocked the cuffs from the closet's pole thingy. Once he was finished eating it he kept kissing my face, lovingly, but I knew he just wanted the bag of carrots in my purse on my hip.

"I love you." He trilled before kissing my temple for the 17th time.

"You silly bum go get dressed." I turned my head to his and tried not to giggle like a teenage girl.

"Very well, m'lady." He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up, squeezing me half to death. I squeaked and he put me down, running out before I'd recover from the shock in time to catch his bare ass. I laughed to myself and shook my head, crossing my arms. I headed to the living room and sat on the couch, not so much as to watch TV but more to wait for Louis so we could resolve all of this drama. I may have to steal a cuddle or two first.

"Aren't you looking spiffy?" I commented as he plunked down on the couch next to me, in a fresh polo and bright red pants to match the stripes of the shirt. He'd so carefully folded over his collar you'd think we were due for another photoshoot. And hell did he smell good, freshly showered and cologned up. I buried my face in his shirt just to breathe in the rugged scent. He laughed and his toned stomach vibrated below me.

"Like a clean man, eh Bel?"

"YOU SMELL SO SEXUAL."

"Hi Shalice."

"Hi Wily Cat!" My voice was muffled by Louis' abdomen.

"Hi Tails!"

"Hi Louis!"

"Hi button."

"Hi Louis!"

"Didn't I already say hi to you...?"

"...No..."

"Hi Shalice."

"Hi Lou!"

"Not you too..." I pouted.

"Hee that rhymed!" Wily Cat gave a little giggle. Louis rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Hi baby."

"Hiya!" I wrapped my arms around his waist and lay my head on his chest, cozily kicking of my TOMS and snuggling closer. He wrapped an arm over my shoulders and rubbed my back.

"Sorry, Tails, but I've come to collect your pillow."

"Aw, Wily, I thought we was brosifs..."

"Jamie's taking a nap over there, Niall fell asleep with him, wanna see?" She pulled her phone out from her bra and showed me a picture of Niall holding a napping Jamie, both curled up and sleepy. "I tweeted it and Harry left a rant comment."

"Should we go then?" Louis moaned. He really didn't want to apologize, and to an extent what he did was justified, but with being new parents and caught in a love triangle - no, not even! Liam is just sticking his ass where it doesn't belong.

I pulled a carrot out of the bag and his face lit up. He followed me facetiously as long as he'd get one or two every time I thought it appropriate. He even curled in my lap and let me play with his hair in the backseat of the Shayn lovemobile, which was just a bright colored Hummer. I forgot how far we were from Liam's new place he'd been moving out at the...latest encounter. Louis milked the time for all it was worth, taking a sweet little nap. He wasn't happy about being roused when we got there, but a few carrots were condolences for him enough.

We all stood a rigid line at his door, steely glances at each other. Louis took my hand and Wily took a deep breath.

"Out of the frying pan..." She muttered.

"And into the fire." We finished.