-Chapter 15- Babies Do as Mummy Says

Hazza and Jamie had a bromance going. Harry would take Jamie with him everywhere, if I let him. He'd take him on walks, which Jamie loved seeing outside our house, or he'd just sit inside with Jamie on rainy days and play Beanie Beast with him. Harry even got him a beanie of his own, and he was so thrilled he fell asleep. 

Niall and Harry often fought over who could play with him that day. They'd fight outside to not disturb him and Louis would take the opportunity to sneak him out the back and play with him. It got to the point Louis got worried that Jamie wasn't bonding with him enough and just stopped letting Harry and Niall come over everyday. He had them put in Jamie's schedule, they could come over at noon on the weekends and leave at five. Louis was incredibly strict on the schedule, and I think it annoyed everyone but me; I thought it was cute how Lou was trying to prove to everyone that Jamie was his baby.  

Jamie liked his daddy, when he wasn't pulling him away from Harry and Niall, don't get me wrong. Louis sung him lullabies and played with him on the floor of his room before Hazza and Niall took him. Louis spoiled Jamie, really bad. He got whatever he wanted, except when it could hurt him. Louis hated having to go anywhere without Jamie, he tried convincing me to take him into a fancy restaurant. So we're at home most of the time.  

We'd gone out without him once, and only because Louis wanted to jog a memory of mine. Liam had been the only one available, and after swearing up and down to Louis be wouldn't bring over his girlfriend and keep a constant eye on him, Louis warily drove us away. Liam hasn't been over since, Jamie choked on a spoon when Liam left to go to the bathroom, now why you would leave a baby to play in a silverware drawer WITH KNIVES, butter or not, while you weren't watching him, I don't know. But Jamie had to be hospitalized for 36 hours and I get the feeling it refreshed Liam's fear of spoons, and Louis' fear of people watching Jamie without him.  

Of course, I was pissed, I went off on Liam. But Jamie didn't hold any grudges. It screwed up his schedule Louis tried so hard to keep perfect, but the only really trusted babysitter is Harry. He knows the schedule and follows it religiously. Niall is second choice, only he bends rules to play with Jamie. And Jamie adored them both.  

Harry was over right now, and putting Jamie to sleep. They'd both been fed and both looked on the sleepy side, and Louis had given Harry just enough extra time to put them both to sleep. They were both passed out on the couch, and I just watched Louis glare at the floor in the kitchen.  

"S'matter, love?" 

"There's no way that Jamie thinks I'm his father, he's got Harry over every five seconds, and he definitely prefers Harry-" 

"You ARE his daddy, and I think Jamie is bright enough to know that. Harry is his playmate, and I think he's a little young for favorites." 

"This is coming from you?" 

"I earned it through food it's kinda cheating." Louis grumbled and resumed blaming the wood for his problems. "Don't burn a hole through my floor, now." 

"What? Oh-hey..." 

"Don't be like that you're the one glowering at my oak floors they used to be trees but it's all their fault you're having security issues, hm?" 

"Am not!" 

"Are so. Quiet down you'll wake them up." 

"Harry needs to go home anyway." Louis started up to rouse the two and send Hazza home. 

"No, you leave him right where he is." I slid from the chair to in front of Lou. "You'll wake them both up, and MUM says it's OKAY. I'm a part of him too, you know." 

"Well, yeah, I know, but-" 

"No buts, you leave those two be!" 

"But-!" 

"Nope! Shoo! Let them sleep!" He snorted and shuffled off to watch football in our room. Content with my work, I kissed the boys goodnight and miraculously fell asleep bundled beside Lou. Rare, only because he can never watch a game quietly. But he held his tongue and stroked my hair until my energy fizzled to an end.

Dedicated to hazzastylers. Love the name, oh my God!! Harry's even doing what he does best for you in the chapter... Sexily sleeping. ;D New Word. Mines. Sexily.